What Schools Are You Waiting On!?

On 3/10/2017 at 12:31 PM, LP-SLP said:

I'm still waiting on loma linda (interviewed), CSULA (interviewed), CSUF, CSUN, Redlands and NYU online.

I know CSULA just made decisions on Tuesday and they're sending out decisions by mail. I heard loma linda was going to let us know by today but idk how accurate that information is, Redlands is gonna let us know by mail by April  1, and the others hopefully end of March.  I'm dying over here!!! 

Are you sure they are sending decisions by mail for Cal State LA? Last year, they sent emails. 

I am still waiting on almost all of the schools that I applied to. I found out I was accepted to Pacific U on 3/2 which I am beyond excited about. But I would still like hear back from the rest.

Waiting on:

Idaho State, University of MT, Northern Colorado University, Portland State, University of Wyoming, Northern Arizona University and Northern Colorado University.

Edited by aelwood14

On 3/7/2017 at 10:32 AM, plume said:

Great thread! It also serves as stress relief :) I am waiting on CU Boulder, University of Arizona, Redlands, Appalachian State, Western Carolina University, and New Mexico State. Has anyone heard from any of these? I know one poster already received an acceptance from U of Arizona... but any word from CU Boulder or Redlands?

I'm waiting to hear from CU Boulder too. So far I haven't heard of anyone getting emails from them yet... hoping for today!

57 minutes ago, aelwood14 said:

I am still waiting on almost all of the schools that I applied to. I found out I was accepted to Pacific U on 3/2 which I am beyond excited about. But I would still like hear back from the rest.

Waiting on:

Idaho State, University of MT, Northern Colorado University, Portland State, University of Wyoming, Northern Arizona University and Northern Colorado University.

I'm waiting on Portland State and Northern Arizona also... so far I don't think anyone has heard from them yet!

I was really hoping to hear from LSUHSC by this past Friday since they said two weeks from interview date----why even give a time-frame if there is a chance it might not be met (would have preferred an exaggerated timeline then to be sitting at my computer refreshing my E-mail every few minutes :D). I'm really hoping that decisions are sent out before Friday. :(

3 minutes ago, Brenna504 said:

I was really hoping to hear from LSUHSC by this past Friday since they said two weeks from interview date----why even give a time-frame if there is a chance it might not be met (would have preferred an exaggerated timeline then to be sitting at my computer refreshing my E-mail every few minutes :D). I'm really hoping that decisions are sent out before Friday. :(

Omgosh same. Had my heart set on this past friday! Looks like last year they were 3 weeks(ish) from interview date! Which faculty did you interview with? 

8 minutes ago, sageitta said:

I'm waiting on Portland State and Northern Arizona also... so far I don't think anyone has heard from them yet!

On the results page, people were accepted into NAU on 2/22 via postal service...  I'm trying to stay hopeful that maybe it was such a first wave of admissions! Hopefully, we will start hearing back soon! Best of luck to you! 

10 minutes ago, TurboDog15 said:

Omgosh same. Had my heart set on this past friday! Looks like last year they were 3 weeks(ish) from interview date! Which faculty did you interview with? 

I interviewed with Willis, Brouillette, and a woman from the Audiology Dept. What about you?

Edited by Brenna504

I'm waiting on all of mine. I get an email with the front of mail I am receiving and I have something from Texas Woman's University (TWU). Anyone else get something in the mail from them!? I don't think they send admission decisions via regular mail, but I have no idea what else this could possibly be!? I haven't received anything else from them in the mail before! Torture that I have to wait until I get home later today to see what it is!

21 hours ago, SLPin2020 said:

Losing my mind waiting for UVA. :wacko:

I'm also going crazy waiting for UVA. I marked 3/9 as the expected decision date on my calendar (they said "end of first week of March"), but I'm hoping we'll hear back before then!

3 hours ago, Brenna504 said:

I received my "informal" acceptance to LSUHSC via E-mail this morning! :) Good luck to those of you still waiting!

ahhh congrats! Now I'm freaking out! haha

P.S. Were you emailed by the same academic coordinator to reach out for an interview? Or by faculty?

Thanks!

Edited by TurboDog15

On 3/7/2017 at 9:12 AM, melars said:

Still waiting on pretty much all of mine!!

George Washington University, Maryville, LSU Baton Rouge, Jacksonville University, Valdosta, and ENMU

I'm still waiting on ENMU. Have you heard anything? Haven't actually seen many ppl apply to ENMU on these forums.