What Schools Are You Waiting On!?

On 3/17/2017 at 4:03 PM, SLPsingballs said:

WWU (Western Washington University) has a posting on their page that they anticipate acceptances to begin 3/17 (TODAY) and 3/18 (WHOAH), but no waitlists or rejections until 3/28 or so.  I would really like to hear from them today or tomorrow.  haha!  

Anybody else waiting on WWU?  

And I'm still waiting on EWU (Eastern Washington U), which I interviewed with on 3/9.  Anyone know anything about when to expect to hear from EWU?  

I'm over this process.  I'm so glad I've been accepted somewhere because my nerves can't handle the insecurity and uncertainty!   Now to just wait, wait, wait.  -_-

I’m wondering if WWU does this in waves because I got my waitlist notification on 3/12!

I’ve received responses from 4/6, waitlist for Western Washington, Portland State, and Idaho State and just got accepted to Western Kentucky University Distance. 

Still waiting on university of Montana and Tennessee State University. I’ve seen people post about UM and it looks like no one has had any response, but I haven’t seen anyone post about Tennessee State, is anyone in the same boat? 

Still waiting on UT dallas, Temple, and Baylor. I'm feeling like rejections might be heading my way from those, but I am really ok with that!

I am also waiting on the wait list for University of Arizona, so if anyone has been accepted there and does NOT want to go, please decline soon! They are my top choice. 

On 3/16/2018 at 8:17 PM, sk12pp said:

Waiting on: U at Buffalo, LIU Post, Wayne State, Western Michigan, Washington State.

Anyone know if any more acceptances will be sent out? Or does this mean rejection..lol

Western Michigan has an "unofficial waitlist", so if you didn't hear yes/no/waitlist from them about two weeks ago they told me you can assume your on the unofficial list.

Edited by haneyjcdis18

11 hours ago, Speecheasy said:

I’m wondering if WWU does this in waves because I got my waitlist notification on 3/12!

Hi!  My waitlist notification was from last year!  Update: I was accepted off their waitlist and now attend their program. :) Best of luck to you!  

4 hours ago, Allison0302 said:

I am waiting on UT Dallas, Baylor, Texas State, and UVA. Really hoping that most of these are acceptances but still not having heard, I am not too optimistic.

No one I know has heard from Texas State either. A lot of my cohort applied there. Hopefully we both get good news!

IUP, Clarion, CALU of PA, Edinboro

IUP sent out an email saying they should be inviting the first round for interviews via email this week sometime. Edinboro emailed and said they will be sending out decisions at the end of the month. Getting tired of this waiting game! 

Good luck to everyone else that is still waiting to hear about their futures & congrats to those who already have it figured out! (: 

I am waiting on Chapman, CSU East Bay, CSU Fullerton, and CSU Fresno. I have an interview with CSUEB this Thursday and attended the open house for Fullerton on 3/16 . Also interviewed with Chapman on 3/12 but I think I did awful on the timed writing prompt. I saw some people posted acceptances for Chapman already and 2 people posted acceptances for Fullerton yesterday. Idk how to feel :( I have already been accepted to a school in Oregon but idk how I will be able to afford it. Same goes for Chapman if I get in. Was rejected by CSULA, CSULB, and Redlands. Feeling so worried :(

I'm so ready to have all decisions in. I've only been accepted to NYU's online program but am still waiting to hear from Chapman, CSUF, CSUN, and Nova Southeastern and Biola. I've been rejected from Redlands, CSULB, SDSU, and CSUSM. I'm scared that I'm rejected from Chapman as I have seen others post they are accepted. This process is painful!!! 

On 3/20/2018 at 2:08 PM, nyounger25 said:

I'm so ready to have all decisions in. I've only been accepted to NYU's online program but am still waiting to hear from Chapman, CSUF, CSUN, and Nova Southeastern and Biola. I've been rejected from Redlands, CSULB, SDSU, and CSUSM. I'm scared that I'm rejected from Chapman as I have seen others post they are accepted. This process is painful!!! 

I interviewed with Chapman kinda late on the 12th of March. They told me I would hear back in 2 weeks so I don’t think they have given out all acceptances yet. My friend interviewed with them early February so a lot of people have been waiting a while.

32 minutes ago, HollyG said:

I hope you are right about Chapman. I really thought my interview went well and that my response to the writing prompt was pretty good but who knows. 

I thought my interview went great too and that I excelled in the writing sample. This process is so difficult. I'm so happy everyone is getting accepted but it would be nice to know too. 

47 minutes ago, Slowcheetah said:

I interviewed with Chapman kinda late on the 12th of March. They told me I would hear back in 2 weeks so I don’t think they have given out all acceptances yet. My friend interviewed with them early February so a lot of people have been waiting a while.

Has your friend heard back?

On 3/20/2018 at 9:00 AM, DDolores said:

No one I know has heard from Texas State either. A lot of my cohort applied there. Hopefully we both get good news!

I got my acceptance email about 2 weeks ago, but I head they have rolling acceptances through April! Good luck!

On 3/19/2018 at 11:24 AM, AH-SLP said:

I am currently waiting on St. John's, Teachers College, and Hofstra. I feel that since I haven't heard from St. John's, it implies a rejection, as I know many people who have already received acceptances (a long time ago, too). I called the office and was told that she "had no idea" when I would hear back.  Does anyone have any insight on this? Also if anyone has any insight on any of the programs below that would be so helpful because as of now I have no idea where to go! Thanks! 

Adelphi, Lehman, Hofstra, Mercy, NYU, Molloy, LIU Post, Iona, Teachers College, St. Johns 

Accepted

Rejected

Waitlisted 

I am waiting on hofstra as well

This wait is killing me ! I am waiting on CSUEB, Fresno State, and Fullerton. CSUEB and Fullerton already sent out interview invitations and I haven't heard a thing from both so that's already a bad sign. I'm really starting to lose hope here I just need a chance. 

Applying: CSUEB, CSU Chico, CSUF, Fresno State,  University of the Pacific, University of Nevada, Reno

Interviewed (0/6), Accepted (0/6), Waitlisted (2/6), Rejected (1/6)

Top Choice: University of the Pacific and CSUEB :unsure:

Edited by egomez16

5 minutes ago, egomez16 said:

This wait is killing me ! I am waiting on CSUEB, Fresno State, and Fullerton. CSUEB and Fullerton already sent out interview invitations and I haven't heard a thing from both so that's already a bad sign. I'm really starting to lose hope here I just need a chance. 

Applying: CSUEB, CSU Chico, CSUF, Fresno State,  University of the Pacific, University of Reno, Nevada

Interviewed (0/6), Accepted (0/6), Waitlisted (2/6), Rejected (1/6)

Top Choice: University of the Pacific and CSUEB :unsure:

Also waiting on Fresno! I am feeling so impatient but I know better than to expect anything yet...from previous years it looks like they don't send anything out until April. I just wanna know! :(

6 minutes ago, snoves said:

Also waiting on Fresno! I am feeling so impatient but I know better than to expect anything yet...from previous years it looks like they don't send anything out until April. I just wanna know! :(

Same! I just wanna know at this point. They have such a late deadline so I'm sure they'll be the last ones I hear from guess we just gotta keep waiting. Is Fresno state one of your top choices? congrats on all your acceptances tho and good luck with your other schools! 

2 hours ago, egomez16 said:

Same! I just wanna know at this point. They have such a late deadline so I'm sure they'll be the last ones I hear from guess we just gotta keep waiting. Is Fresno state one of your top choices? congrats on all your acceptances tho and good luck with your other schools! 

Thank you! Yeah, it's up there for me because of the location/price. I have some friends that went through the program and they really enjoyed it. :) I'm hoping the best for you with Fresno!!!