What Schools Are You Waiting On!?

Waiting on: 

Ball State- my friend called them last Tuesday to ask and they told her we would hear "the end of March" sooo hopefully this week since it's the last week in March?

Indiana State- same friend called last Tuesday and they said we should know by the end of the week. This was last week and haven't gotten anything.

Francis Marion University- Due date was March 1st so I'm going to wait until the first week of April to call if I haven't heard!

Getting impatient over here<_<

40 minutes ago, slpblonde15 said:

Waiting on: 

Ball State- my friend called them last Tuesday to ask and they told her we would hear "the end of March" sooo hopefully this week since it's the last week in March?

Indiana State- same friend called last Tuesday and they said we should know by the end of the week. This was last week and haven't gotten anything.

Francis Marion University- Due date was March 1st so I'm going to wait until the first week of April to call if I haven't heard!

Getting impatient over here<_<

Thanks for posting about Ball State! I was wondering when we'd hear back since their website says mid March to early April, and then also April 1st... I've read online that they mostly accept their own undergrads, so I'm not expecting to be accepted, but I would like to know sooner than later! Do you know anything about an open house or visit day? 

1 hour ago, 20SLP20 said:

Thanks for posting about Ball State! I was wondering when we'd hear back since their website says mid March to early April, and then also April 1st... I've read online that they mostly accept their own undergrads, so I'm not expecting to be accepted, but I would like to know sooner than later! Do you know anything about an open house or visit day? 

Ugh I really hope we hear this week and not into April! I didn't know about their undergrad thing until after I applied, so I am bummed about that but maybe we both still have a chance! I'll keep you posted if I hear anything :)

2 hours ago, slpblonde15 said:

Ugh I really hope we hear this week and not into April! I didn't know about their undergrad thing until after I applied, so I am bummed about that but maybe we both still have a chance! I'll keep you posted if I hear anything :)

Thanks!! Yeah, I didn't know that either until after I applied. Hope we hear back soon!

Has anyone heard from Texas A&M in Kingsville or know any info? I saw one person post they got a phone call of acceptance but I haven't heard/seen anyone else post about being accepted/waitlisted/rejected.

@SLP_classof2020 Did someone say they got accepted on this forum? Texas A&M Kingsville sent out the first round of acceptances last Thursday. They are going to wait to send out anymore until they start hearing back from everybody on the first list. There’s a second list that was created so don’t lose hope just yet! If you want more information regarding if you’re on the second list or not I would definitely call the office. Good luck! 

23 hours ago, Slp95 said:

@SLP_classof2020 Did someone say they got accepted on this forum? Texas A&M Kingsville sent out the first round of acceptances last Thursday. They are going to wait to send out anymore until they start hearing back from everybody on the first list. There’s a second list that was created so don’t lose hope just yet! If you want more information regarding if you’re on the second list or not I would definitely call the office. Good luck! 

not on this forum but the page where people post their results. thanks for the info!

Has anyone heard back from University of Reno, Nevada or University of the Pacific in Stockton? I was wait listed at both and still waiting to see if I even have a chance. 

I know that they do not send out waitlist emails to everyone. They sent out acceptance letters on March 7th, and sent out emails to a select few asking if they wanted to remain on the waitlist. I received one of these, but several of my friends did not. I believe they are slowly doing this, and it is based on how many are accepting to Ohio State. I would not expect to hear from them anytime soon, and do not email them and ask because they will just say your application is still under review. I hope this is helpful!

Edited by SLPWant2Be

18 hours ago, StressedSLPHopeful said:

Waitlisted at 4 schools; waiting on Salus, West Chester, and Bloomsburg. Interviewed at Salus in Feb.

I haven’t heard back from salus yet but I never got anything about an interview yet either it’s making me worry 

Still waiting on Brooklyn College! I interviewed on 3/6, and I saw that a super small handful of people got accepted already. I kinda don't wanna go, but they're the cheapest school I applied to and I'd love the option

2 hours ago, jnbfutureslp said:

I'm waiting on Tennessee State's online program! Given that this doesn't begin until spring, does anyone have an idea of when we should hear decisions?

I still haven’t hear from the traditional program, has anyone else? I feel like this is pretty late in the game here! 

Still waiting on CSU East Bay (interviewed last week) CSU Fullerton (top 70 candidate/invited to open house), and CSU Fresno. Waitlisted at Chapman and accepted at Pacific University. Really hoping for CSU Fullerton but this wait and seeing acceptances already makes me feel so nervous :( 

3 hours ago, slpgirl898 said:

Has anyone that hasn't heard back from school, emailed the program? I was wondering if I should email or not, or if that would harm my chances. Thanks! 

I’ve emailed schools to thank them for still considering my application when I was waitlist and asked a few questions about the waitlist. But that was it. I’ve emailed another school after that email because I got a financial aid package without an acceptance. But if you’re just going to ask when they have your decision ready I wouldn’t email them just for that

Still waiting to hear from Fresno State. I'm hoping I'll hear back this coming week or the next, hopefully sooner rather than later! :unsure: