What Schools Are You Waiting On!?

9 hours ago, egomez16 said:

This wait is killing me ! I am waiting on CSUEB, Fresno State, and Fullerton. CSUEB and Fullerton already sent out interview invitations and I haven't heard a thing from both so that's already a bad sign. I'm really starting to lose hope here I just need a chance. 

Applying: CSUEB, CSU Chico, CSUF, Fresno State,  University of the Pacific, University of Nevada, Reno

Interviewed (0/6), Accepted (0/6), Waitlisted (2/6), Rejected (1/6)

Top Choice: University of the Pacific and CSUEB :unsure:

If it makes you feel better, I'm fairly sure I'm going to turn down my UoP acceptance. I just don't know if I can handle the $80K tuition. 

17 minutes ago, 966179 said:

just Teachers College, Columbia University now. does anyone have an idea of when we'll hear back? last year it was the 21st of March I think, so I assume either today or tomorrow?

Someone on the results page called the school today, and said they said we'd hear back by 5 pm tonight! Also, I don't know if you've been obsessively checking the portal like I have but the blue words that said "your application is currently under review" aren't there anymore, so at least SOMETHING is happening. Good luck!!!!!

17 minutes ago, sabrono said:

Someone on the results page called the school today, and said they said we'd hear back by 5 pm tonight! Also, I don't know if you've been obsessively checking the portal like I have but the blue words that said "your application is currently under review" aren't there anymore, so at least SOMETHING is happening. Good luck!!!!!

ahhhh I'm so anxious! I'm been obsessively checking the portal too, but I'm glad we'll finally hear back today :) GOOD LUCK TO YOU TOO!!! 

haven't head anything from: Wayne state, Rocky Mountain, Tennessee state (online), nova southeastern, grand valley state

waitlisted at: university of Toledo

"unofficial waitlist" at: western michigan 

- Anyone know any details about the schools that I haven't heard back from at all? (especially Wayne state?) Thanks!

Still waiting to hear back from UL-Monroe, U of Montana & Biola. 

Got accepted to my #2 so will most likely go there, but also waiting to find out if I get in off of the waitlist of my #1 (LSUHC-New Orleans). Let me know if anyone is denying admission to LSUHSC :)   

8 hours ago, DDolores said:

If it makes you feel better, I'm fairly sure I'm going to turn down my UoP acceptance. I just don't know if I can handle the $80K tuition. 

UoP is very expensive I really had to think about it before applying. I was honestly surprised to get waitlisted it gives me some hope! Thank you for letting me know fingers crossed I get good news soon! and good luck with all your other schools !

On 3/22/2018 at 2:52 PM, sarahh46 said:

haven't head anything from: Wayne state, Rocky Mountain, Tennessee state (online), nova southeastern, grand valley state

waitlisted at: university of Toledo

"unofficial waitlist" at: western michigan 

- Anyone know any details about the schools that I haven't heard back from at all? (especially Wayne state?) Thanks!

I know Grand Valley did interviews in February and already sent out acceptances. I'm not sure if they do waves or not though

On 3/7/2017 at 12:52 PM, speechie575 said:

I'm still waiting on Salus, Adelphi, LIU Brooklyn, East Stroudsburg, Molloy, Iona, and SUNY New Paltz.

I saw acceptances for East Stroudsburg already so I'm guessing that'll be a rejection/wait list. And Iona's deadline just passed so I'm not expecting to hear from them any time soon (along with LIU Brooklyn).

I already had an interview with Molloy, but haven't heard back and I have an interview with New Paltz later this week. I already got accepted to SUNY Plattsburgh, so if I don't get in to New Paltz I'll most likely go there because of the in-state tuition. We'll see! Just wanna hear back from all the schools ?

I am waiting on salus too. when did you apply?

8 hours ago, hopefulSLP2be7 said:

Is anyone else waiting to hear from any of these schools? If you heard from them when did you apply?

1. Temple

2. Salus 

3. Hofstra

4. Cleveland State University

5. Indiana State University 

6. Kean (fall start)

Hi! I was accepted by Hofstra on 3/22 and I applied 12/27.