What Schools Are You Waiting On!?

11 minutes ago, Ggslpa said:

I'm still waiting on ENMU. Have you heard anything? Haven't actually seen many ppl apply to ENMU on these forums.

Ha! Didn't realize this post was from last year. Anyone hear from ENMU???

2 hours ago, SLPFall2018 said:

I'm also going crazy waiting for UVA. I marked 3/9 as the expected decision date on my calendar (they said "end of first week of March"), but I'm hoping we'll hear back before then!

Same here! I thought for sure they would have sent out decisions by now! Still refreshing every hour and hoping they're going to make decisions this week!

5 minutes ago, hmbanana93 said:

I'm still waiting on Northeastern. I know they sent out a few waves of acceptances so idk what to make of it.. anyone familiar with their process? 

I'm also still waiting on Northeastern! So you're not alone in this haha

3 hours ago, TurboDog15 said:

ahhh congrats! Now I'm freaking out! haha

P.S. Were you emailed by the same academic coordinator to reach out for an interview? Or by faculty?

Thanks!

I got an e-mail from Dr. Banajee and Dr. Rubin. It said that a formal acceptance was being mailed, but that the e-mail served as an “informal” acceptance. 

20 hours ago, rsolo said:

Still waiting to hear back from UT-Austin and CU Boulder. I think UT should be releasing results this week! 

I'm still waiting to hear about CU Boulder too! The wait is killing me, I was so sure we'd hear by now 

So I was taking out the trash at my new house today and decided to empty out the piles of junk mail in the mailbox along with it.  I still use my previous mailing address so looking through the mail didn't really occur to me, but today something told me I should.  Good thing I did because there was an acceptance letter from Northern Arizona in there!  It was dated Feb. 13th!  Still waiting on Northern Colorado, CU-Boulder, and U of Wyoming, but I've been accepted to Idaho State, U of Utah, Rocky Mountain U and NAU!  So exciting!

I’m still waiting for quite a few (as you can see in my signature). I’m looking for someone who has intereviewed at Rocky Mountain University of Health Professions to see what kind of questions I should expect and should prep for. So far I’ve heard rejections and wait lists from schools and I want to be ready for RMUoHP. I need some good news soon! This waiting is horrible. If you have any interview insight from RMUoHP, please let me know!

On 3/5/2018 at 4:14 PM, Sam123456love said:

Still waiting on : UConn, Southern CT, Sacred Heart, Emerson, And Umass

^^^anyone here from any of these?!:/

Slowly getting more and more frustrated/anxious/ impatient ?

interviewed with Emerson last Sat and got rejected from MGH today 

Hi!

Some of my peers have applied to UCONN , southern, and sacred heart! I applied to UMASS and heard back yesterday that im basically waitlisted. what about you?

19 minutes ago, hisaysty said:

Still waiting, waiting, waiting on University of Houston. I know the website says Mid-March, but can’t Mid-March come faster?!

I hate this entire waiting process! Did you receive an email about an interview for UH?