What Schools Are You Waiting On!?

I'm waiting on Northern Arizona, Arizona State, Eastern Washington, and Washington State. I know EWU and WSU have already sent out acceptances and I never received an email about interviewing so I'm like 100% sure I'm getting denied from those two lol 

6 minutes ago, TurboDog15 said:

Just spoke with someone from U of Montana... they said we should know by end of March, beginning of April... dang! So late! Just wanted to keep everyone in the loop :) 

Thanks! I just tried calling and was literally on their website looking for information. Their target was for early March... but I do know that they are short one staff right now and are in the process of hiring a new professor for the program.

54 minutes ago, aelwood14 said:

Thanks! I just tried calling and was literally on their website looking for information. Their target was for early March... but I do know that they are short one staff right now and are in the process of hiring a new professor for the program.

Ohhh that makes sense. Thanks for the info! 

On 3/13/2018 at 6:56 PM, elizabeth_w said:

Anyone still waiting to hear back from Loyola, Montclair, or Marshall? Or at least know how they are sending out decisions?

I didn't hear from Marshall until April of last year, hope it's not as late to hear back from them this year for you!

7 hours ago, TurboDog15 said:

Just spoke with someone from U of Montana... they said we should know by end of March, beginning of April... dang! So late! Just wanted to keep everyone in the loop :) 

Thanks for checking on that! Now I can hold off refreshing my email until the end of March ;)

Still waiting on teachers college! Has anyone called to ask when they send out decisions? I know last year it was around the end of March

12 minutes ago, sabrono said:

Still waiting on teachers college! Has anyone called to ask when they send out decisions? I know last year it was around the end of March

Their website says mid to late march so I'm sure this upcoming week we should hear from them!

6 minutes ago, swimbikespeech said:

Does anyone know when we should be hearing back from Chapman? I heard it should be this week but then just saw on the results search that someone else was told April.

When I interviewed, I believe they said it would be mid-March, but I saw that poster who mentioned April too.

29 minutes ago, sk12pp said:

Nope. Which probably means a rejection..

Dang. Yeah it probably does; I asked about interviews when applying and was told they interview the top 100. However you have a lot of other schools to hear from still so don’t give up!! Good luck! 

On 3/13/2018 at 9:22 PM, TurboDog15 said:

Same! Apparently others heard back toward the end of March last year...more waiting ! Good luck :) 

Did you get that email from University of Montana grad school about the crime statistics of the university being available to us? I think it's so weird that I got that email when I'm not even a student there! It was disappointing to see who it was from and then see that it had nothing to do with my app :rolleyes:

Waiting: PhD program, History, University of Toronto, International applicant

Does anyone know when the department will send its final decision to all applicants? Or is there anyone still waiting for the decision from the U of Toronto as well? They never reply to my email. :(

Edited by silenthusky

12 hours ago, jnbfutureslp said:

Did you get that email from University of Montana grad school about the crime statistics of the university being available to us? I think it's so weird that I got that email when I'm not even a student there! It was disappointing to see who it was from and then see that it had nothing to do with my app :rolleyes:

Hey! I did not :) Hey, maybe that's a good sign for you! I feel like people should start hearing within the next two weeks :)

On 3/14/2018 at 1:22 PM, Allison0302 said:

I am waiting on University of Maryland, University of Virginia, Baylor University, Texas State University, and UT-Dallas.

Just wondering if you've heard back from Baylor yet? I heard they send out their acceptances in waves. I know a couple people who have been accepted, but my friends also applying and I haven't heard anything yet. Good luck!

On 3/3/2018 at 8:05 PM, hopefullyslp2be said:

Hello! The reason why I enjoy the program is because it offers a specialty concentration to the graduate students. Also, because it is a small program. :) 

Hi! Can you pick whatever specialty concentration you prefer? I love knowing that it's a small program-- that's great! Thank you!

I am currently waiting on St. John's, Teachers College, and Hofstra. I feel that since I haven't heard from St. John's, it implies a rejection, as I know many people who have already received acceptances (a long time ago, too). I called the office and was told that she "had no idea" when I would hear back.  Does anyone have any insight on this? Also if anyone has any insight on any of the programs below that would be so helpful because as of now I have no idea where to go! Thanks! 

Adelphi, Lehman, Hofstra, Mercy, NYU, Molloy, LIU Post, Iona, Teachers College, St. Johns 

Accepted

Rejected

Waitlisted 

The University of Montana is the very last school I am waiting on. I heard through the grapevine it would be the first week of April until we are notified. The wait has been killing me. I have already been accepted elsewhere (my top choice), but I do not want to accept the offer until I have heard back from all schools.

Edited by aelwood14