What Schools Are You Waiting On!?

On 3/7/2017 at 9:32 AM, kshake said:

I'm waiting on University of Alabama, Baylor, UT Dallas, and Vanderbilt. Has anyone heard from these schools?!

I believe UT Dallas has rolling admissions--I applied on Feb. 1 & received word about 2.5 weeks later.  Dr. Stillman is likely to email you personally :-)  Good luck

1 hour ago, hopefullyslp2be said:

Only on the results page. I checked my application on applyweb and my application status changed! You should try checking yours. 

What changed exactly? I looked and it still says Application Received. 

22 hours ago, mimithebellydancer said:

I applied January 31st. Im thinkng I may be rejected, I dont have great stats, but it doesent hurt to try. Worst they can do is say no. But its just not knowing! My status is "still under review". When did you apply?

Feb 1st

On 3/8/2018 at 11:41 PM, g_slp said:

Waiting for Appalachian State, UVA, University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, and University of Houston!!! Anyone hear from them?

I just heard from University of Houston today! No email, but I checked the applyweb portal and once they have made a decision, it will show "view your decision letter."  If you get in, it'll also say "complete your decision form" next to it!  Hoping to hear back about funding soon so I can make a decision.  After interviewing with them, I really feel like this school is the best fit! 

Good luck to you! :)

25 minutes ago, SayRuhh said:

I just heard from University of Houston today! No email, but I checked the applyweb portal and once they have made a decision, it will show "view your decision letter."  If you get in, it'll also say "complete your decision form" next to it!  Hoping to hear back about funding soon so I can make a decision.  After interviewing with them, I really feel like this school is the best fit! 

Good luck to you! :)

I also got accepted! Let me know what you decide; maybe we will be classmates!

Still waiting to hear from: University of Montana, Southeastern Louisiana U, UL-Lafayette & UL-Monroe

Interviewed at Biola (in February) and Cal Baptist this past Friday...waiting to hear from both!

Waitlisted at LSUHSC...more waiting!

Let me know if you know any more info/are in the same boat :) 

Waiting for:

Rockhurst University, SE Missouri State University, Texas A&M, Kingsville, New Mexico State University, University of Central Missouri, University of Louisiana, Monroe

Does anyone know anything about when we will hear back to any of these? I saw that NMSU will send out notifications on Friday.

22 hours ago, TurboDog15 said:

Still waiting to hear from: University of Montana, Southeastern Louisiana U, UL-Lafayette & UL-Monroe

Interviewed at Biola (in February) and Cal Baptist this past Friday...waiting to hear from both!

I am still waiting for Biola and CBU as well.. my friend got into CBU after her interview so and I didn’t even get invited for an interview so I don’t thing I’ll be hearing anything good from them :( 

4 hours ago, GeeLee said:

I am still waiting for Biola and CBU as well.. my friend got into CBU after her interview so and I didn’t even get invited for an interview so I don’t thing I’ll be hearing anything good from them :( 

Yeah, I hear they send out notifications pretty quickly, but keep your head up bc not all of the notifications have gone out :)  Are you waiting to hear from any other schools?

On 3/12/2018 at 6:48 PM, TurboDog15 said:

ugh I'm waiting from University of Montana too! (but for their distance program). I have not even heard a peep!

2 hours ago, TurboDog15 said:

Yeah, I hear they send out notifications pretty quickly, but keep your head up bc not all of the notifications have gone out :)  Are you waiting to hear from any other schools?

Same to you!! And yes, Texas A&M kingsville! Biola and cbu are the only California schools I applied to

Hello,

I am waiting on LIU Post, Teachers Coege, Queens College, Touro, ST. John's, New Paltz, Brooklyn CUNY, Kean and Hofstra. :)