What Schools Are You Waiting On!?

1 minute ago, SLPsingballs said:

Congrats!!  That is very exciting!!  Is Fullerton where you did your undergrad?  

Yes! It's funny, I think she realized that halfway through the call, and changed her instructions to me about how to contact her for questions. 

Still waiting on Longwood University, East Tennessee State University, and Appalachian State.

I have been accepted to Radford University.

Has anyone heard from any of those schools or know when they will send out anything?? Going crazy over here!! 

12 hours ago, speechiepeachy said:

Still waiting on Longwood University, East Tennessee State University, and Appalachian State.

Has anyone heard from any of those schools or know when they will send out anything?? Going crazy over here!! 

I see people posting about being wait-listed at App State but I haven't heard anything yet. Ugh!

12 hours ago, speechiepeachy said:

I applied to all of those schools! I got waitlisted at Appalachian State today.

8 minutes ago, katelynmarie said:

I wanna know too! It looks like all of the results are waitlists and no acceptances, so maybe it's good news if we haven't heard anything yet?! I keep constantly refreshing my email! UGH

I keep refreshing mine, too. One of the schools I'm waiting on gave out a few acceptances and waitlists yesterday and I'm being almost neurotic about checking the results page on this site, my email, and the forums lol

9 minutes ago, katelynmarie said:

I wanna know too! It looks like all of the results are waitlists and no acceptances, so maybe it's good news if we haven't heard anything yet?! I keep constantly refreshing my email! UGH

I'm wondering about this too!

12 minutes ago, katelynmarie said:

You're right! Maybe it's a good sign :) Maybe..... *pulls hair out*

1 minute ago, plume said:

@li'lsebastian I also really want to hear from WCU! I haven't seen many people applying to their program on here. North Carolina schools are just taking their time!

Yes, neither have I! I'm glad I've been accepted to some schools already, but I want to hear from the rest of them so I can finalize my decision!

1 minute ago, li'lsebastian said:

Yes, neither have I! I'm glad I've been accepted to some schools already, but I want to hear from the rest of them so I can finalize my decision!

Yes, exactly! I'm pretty sure I've already been accepted to the program I will attend, but I want to hear from the rest so I can weigh all options and start planning for a move!

5 hours ago, speechpath17 said:

I applied to all of those schools! I got waitlisted at Appalachian State today.

I got waitlisted at app state too! I contacted Dr. Power-deFur at Longwood and she said that all letters have been sent and we will receive them shortly! Also contacted Dr. Proctor-Williams at ETSU and she said they will be sending out rounds of acceptances this week and next! Hope that helps! Did you get into radford??

46 minutes ago, K8eCastle said:

Another day of silence from Wichita State and Michigan State. I just want to know so that I can make a decision :(

I know - I'm really anxious to hear from Michigan State

2 hours ago, Callen said:

I know - I'm really anxious to hear from Michigan State

I won't be attending regardless of their decision, but I want to know so I can stop checking my email constantly! I'm so ready for this process to be over. 

30 minutes ago, K8eCastle said:

I won't be attending regardless of their decision, but I want to know so I can stop checking my email constantly! I'm so ready for this process to be over. 

I'm the same way about a couple of places I applied. It's completely silly but I just want to know!

4 hours ago, speechiepeachy said:

I got waitlisted at app state too! I contacted Dr. Power-deFur at Longwood and she said that all letters have been sent and we will receive them shortly! Also contacted Dr. Proctor-Williams at ETSU and she said they will be sending out rounds of acceptances this week and next! Hope that helps! Did you get into radford??

That's really good to know, thanks! I got waitlisted at Radford too. Those are the only 2 schools I have heard anything from so far, so I am getting anxious to hear from my other schools. 

6 minutes ago, speechpath17 said:

That's really good to know, thanks! I got waitlisted at Radford too. Those are the only 2 schools I have heard anything from so far, so I am getting anxious to hear from my other schools. 

Where else did you apply??