What Schools Are You Waiting On!?

11 hours ago, Akon said:

Hi I was just wondering if anyone else was waiting on University of Montana?

I haven't heard a peep :ph34r:

I am but the survey page shows they wait till the end of the month. 

2 hours ago, katelynmarie said:

I didn't get an email or anything, happened to check my portal randomly and found "applications denied" so definitely check! Still no email though 

Thanks! I actually got a piece of mail today that told me "waitlisted" but nothing in the portal had been changed. I guess they like us to have the excitement of snail mail. 

48 minutes ago, vmslp2b said:

I'm still waiting on CSUN and Redlands, has anyone heard anything yet??

I don't think Redlands notified many applicants until the last week of March last year, unfortunately.

I'm still waiting to hear from: Eastern WA (interviewed), Pacific (interviewed, decisions have already gone out to many folks), SFSU (interviewed), Chapman, Redlands, Old Dominion, Florida Atlantic, and LIU Post (interviewed). 

15 minutes ago, G.Speech said:

I'm also waiting on Redlands. I called them today and they said they will send decision emails out in early April 

Thank you for finding out this info! 

3 hours ago, G.Speech said:

I'm also waiting on Redlands. I called them today and they said they will send decision emails out in early April 

Thanks so much for sharing! I am really bummed out that they are notifying so late! 

8 hours ago, vmslp2b said:

I'm still waiting on CSUN and Redlands, has anyone heard anything yet??

I go to CSUN for my undergrad.  I wouldn't expect anything until around the end of the month or (more realistically) the beginning of April.  I don't think they've even started looking at applications from what I've heard.  

Did anyone else get an email from Idaho State University about where they are with applications and that they'll start going over prereqs next week (and won't have the first round of notifications out until about 4/1)?  They wanted to know if I (or whomever else received the email) had accepted another school's offer to let them know ASAP to make decisions go quicker.

Hello aspiring SLP friends,

I'm so happy to discover this forum but most of all it's like a great support system. I'm feeling all sorts of way because I received the decision letter from about 4/9 schools I applied to. I've been rejected from 3 out of those 4. I'm on the waiting list for Western Carolina. Does anyone know if that is a good thing? Like everyone else, I just want this waiting game to be over with. 

Good luck to everyone! I wish that everyone got accepted. I'd like to be given that chance to show them what I am capable of and I'm sure that's how everyone feels too. 

Edited by lee09

@plume

I applied to WCU and they've put me on their waitlist. Have they sent out results to you at all? I'm also waiting for Appalachian. I see that some people has already heard results back from App State, I'm wondering if I should be worried. 

43 minutes ago, lee09 said:

@plume

I applied to WCU and they've put me on their waitlist. Have they sent out results to you at all? I'm also waiting for Appalachian. I see that some people has already heard results back from App State, I'm wondering if I should be worried. 

Hey! I'm still waiting on App State too. I see most people that have heard have been waitlisted and I think I only saw one acceptance. I'm hoping we all hear soon I'm so anxious!

@katelynmarie 

Most definitely, I hope we all hear from them soon! I'm constantly checking my emails EVERY MINUTE and I'm feeling all sorts of way because of the wait. I think it's a little excessive but....I want to get into a program SO BAD! I wish the best for you! Which offer are you thinking about taking at this moment?

7 hours ago, SLPsingballs said:

Did anyone else get an email from Idaho State University about where they are with applications and that they'll start going over prereqs next week (and won't have the first round of notifications out until about 4/1)?  They wanted to know if I (or whomever else received the email) had accepted another school's offer to let them know ASAP to make decisions go quicker.

Yep, got the same email. Have you accepted elsewhere ? (I haven't. Not-so-patiently awaiting 4/1 lol) 

51 minutes ago, lindsayg1993 said:

STILL waiting on Montclair! I'm not sure what this means! 

Yesterday was the deadline for the first round of accepted students to respond. Because I'm so impatient I called the department today. Was told they would be meeting this morning and that all wait lists and acceptances would be out by the end of next week at the latest. Still don't understand why they did rounds this year.