1 hour ago, sheisgreat said:

Hello, when was the deadline to get back to them? When did you receive an acceptance email?

I received my acceptance on May 1st. I have two weeks to accept their offer once I receive my official letter. 

3 hours ago, MacPanther said:

I received my acceptance on May 1st. I have two weeks to accept their offer once I receive my official letter. 

Email Ananya Banerjee or Charlotte Lombardo, asking for when the official letters would be sent. 

8 minutes ago, sheisgreat said:

Email Ananya Banerjee or Charlotte Lombardo, asking for when the official letters would be sent. 

I emailed Charlotte a few days ago regarding this and about the general timeline that they're currently on for filling all of the Health Promo spots. Haven't heard anything back yet.

7 hours ago, MacPanther said:

Does anyone know when UofT will send their official letters for Health Promo? 

I'm still waiting for my official acceptance as well! Received the unofficial one almost two weeks ago!

2 hours ago, westcoast14 said:

I emailed Charlotte a few days ago regarding this and about the general timeline that they're currently on for filling all of the Health Promo spots. Haven't heard anything back yet.

Oh, I am currently on the wait list for Health Promo and wondering when they will get back to me. Maybe they are waiting to compile all. 

8 hours ago, Nectar said:

Hi all, I recently accepted my offer too for MPH WesternU! I think we are all going to be in the same class in Sept! :)

On 5/9/2018 at 2:33 PM, mphcanada said:

Does anyone know if there is a fb group for western mph students? Thanks! 

We should set up an unofficial facebook group, because I think they are going to be creating an official one later on this summer.

On 5/9/2018 at 1:18 PM, schjay said:

Hi everyone!! I have recently accepted my offer to Western and am looking into living at the LUXE apartment building beside the the Public Health building. I believe they are 3-4 bedroom apartments. Would anyone be interested in sharing an apartment? Thanks!! 

I wish I had seen this earlier. I already reserved a place a bit further down.

On 5/6/2018 at 6:51 PM, AniSabi said:

I am sorry to hear that. I still haven't heard from lakehead for mph epi. The wait is killing me.

Good luck! Hopefully you get a response soon and hopefully an acceptance!

Hello Everyone, 

I have some few questions.

1. Has anyone been Waitlisted for U of T Health Promo program? 

2. Did anyone apply for the program above last year? If yes, were you placed on the Waitlist? If you were placed on the Waitlist, did you get accepted and when? Also, when they sent you an email about being placed on the Waitlist, did they specify that you were on the top admission waitlist? 

A response would be great

6 hours ago, AQ-MPH said:

@futurejdmph are you still on the waitlist at U of A? I am too and it is so nerve racking! 

Yes I am and it is definitely very nerve racking!!!!! If it helps though I will likely be declining for SFU, wish you the best of luck :) 

4 hours ago, Sw5 said:

Hey everyone I am on the wait list for western does anyone know if there is a chance of getting or how fast the list moves. 

I think you will probably get an update after June 1st. There is a definitely a chance, one of my friends got accepted off the waitlist last year.

On Thursday, I noticed my Waterloo portal had been updated, it no longer said "awaiting decision", it looks pretty much like an acceptance (It now says Part time, MPH, Fall 2018, and there's a button to click deny, presumably if I want to reject the offer).  However, no formal letter of offer or email or anything, I thought maybe I would get it on Friday but nothing yet. 

So I am accepted to Victoria and Waterloo, although I would love to go to Waterloo, I think overall Victoria is a better fit for me.  I don't know when I have to respond to Waterloo though. 

On 5/12/2018 at 8:41 PM, purplesocks said:

On Thursday, I noticed my Waterloo portal had been updated, it no longer said "awaiting decision", it looks pretty much like an acceptance (It now says Part time, MPH, Fall 2018, and there's a button to click deny, presumably if I want to reject the offer).  However, no formal letter of offer or email or anything, I thought maybe I would get it on Friday but nothing yet. 

So I am accepted to Victoria and Waterloo, although I would love to go to Waterloo, I think overall Victoria is a better fit for me.  I don't know when I have to respond to Waterloo though. 

It's usually 2 weeks from offer. My letter took 1 or 2 days to upload to the portal as well. I also got an email when it was up;

40 minutes ago, westcoast14 said:

I haven't heard anything from U of T health promo if that's any help

Me neither with health promo. Has anyone contacted UT?