I emailed Ananya about two weeks ago, and was told that they would be sending out their second round of offers etc in the next few weeks. It seems as though some people on this forum received offers of admission/waitlist last week. I'm wondering if this means a rejection if we haven't received offers of admission yet.....

1 hour ago, positivevibes said:

I emailed Ananya about two weeks ago, and was told that they would be sending out their second round of offers etc in the next few weeks. It seems as though some people on this forum received offers of admission/waitlist last week. I'm wondering if this means a rejection if we haven't received offers of admission yet.....

Damn maybe... Either way some news would be appreciated haha. 

I recall two people on the forum getting offers May 1. Did you email her before this? 

On 5/11/2018 at 1:24 PM, AQ-MPH said:

@futurejdmph are you still on the waitlist at U of A? I am too and it is so nerve racking! 

On 5/11/2018 at 8:14 PM, futurejdmph said:

Yes I am and it is definitely very nerve racking!!!!! If it helps though I will likely be declining for SFU, wish you the best of luck :) 

I am also still waiting on the u of a waitlist!! Does anyone know what's taking so dang long? They said that I would know by the end of April, lol

21 minutes ago, Mph17 said:

I recall two people on the forum getting offers May 1. Did you email her before this? 

Exactly!! I emailed her April 25th, it would be nice to have an answer so that I can plan out my next moves. Seems its likely to be a rejection at this point, unfortunately 

1 hour ago, shae96 said:

Has anyone else still not hear back from Guelph? 

I haven't! Although I'm in a slightly different position. I applied to the MSc instead of the MPH. But my future advisor contacted the department and they said they are extremely busy and things are taking a lot of time. So maybe that applies to the MPH as well.

1 hour ago, Mph17 said:

Hello, please I noticed that last year you were placed on the waiting list. Were you on the top offer admission list? And did you find out about not being accepted?

8 minutes ago, HRAEMPH said:

Anyone else planning to attend U of A in the fall? It would be good to connect with others -- I will be moving up there in August, so also looking for potential roommates!

Hi! I am! I'm planning to move in August as well! It would be nice to know some people before moving. 

1 hour ago, Mph17 said:

We have two weeks to reply from the official acceptance date (may 11 for me), so maybe after those accepted have given their decisions, you'll hear back! 

1 hour ago, sheisgreat said:

Hello, please I noticed that last year you were placed on the waiting list. Were you on the top offer admission list? And did you find out about not being accepted?

HI, this is the message I received last year on May 9th.

Dear Applicant:

On behalf of the Admissions Committee in the Division of Social and Behavioural Sciences, I am writing this message to inform you that you have been placed on our offer of admission waiting listinto the Dalla Lana School of Public Health Master of Public Health Program, specialization in Health Promotion. 

Within the coming weeks, you will receive an official e-mail notification of our final decision from the University of Toronto. Regardless of the outcome we are confident that you have a great deal to contribute to the realm of public health.

Thank you for your patience. Please do hesitate to reach out to us if you have any questions.

6 hours ago, shae96 said:

Had emailed them...to which they replied ...."all selected and waitlisted candidates have been informed. Rejection emails will be sent in d coming months .so if u have not heard from us yet..it's a rejection ".....

6 hours ago, shae96 said:

I emailed the department and they told me:

"Thank you for your email. At this point all successful applicants have received Offers of Admission and wait listed candidates have been informed they are on the waitlist.

Unfortunately, if you have not received one of these items, then you will be receiving a refusal. Due to the large number of applications received it will take a while longer to issue the final refusal notifications."

I guess that means trying again next year :( 

2 hours ago, Mph17 said:

HI, this is the message I received last year on May 9th.

Dear Applicant:

On behalf of the Admissions Committee in the Division of Social and Behavioural Sciences, I am writing this message to inform you that you have been placed on our offer of admission waiting listinto the Dalla Lana School of Public Health Master of Public Health Program, specialization in Health Promotion. 

Within the coming weeks, you will receive an official e-mail notification of our final decision from the University of Toronto. Regardless of the outcome we are confident that you have a great deal to contribute to the realm of public health.

Thank you for your patience. Please do hesitate to reach out to us if you have any questions.

Thank you for this :)

When did you find about the non-offer?

6 hours ago, dentistdoc said:

Has anyone heard anything from usask since 1 may????

I have emailed them...but no reply yet

I am still waiting to hear from them. By 18May those of us that are yet to know our admission decision will be notified. 

17 hours ago, dentistdoc said:

Has anyone heard anything from usask since 1 may????

I have emailed them...but no reply yet

Just received a rejection from University of Guelph....

On 5/14/2018 at 2:26 PM, Rhcesar said:

Hi! I am! I'm planning to move in August as well! It would be nice to know some people before moving. 

Hi! I am too! And agree that it would be nice to know people before moving out there