School Facebook Groups 2018

It's definitely on the early side, but I figured I might as well start the 2018 version of this thread! (I was just procrastinating studying for finals searching for a Facebook group for my chosen program, and I found last year's version of this post.) Definitely more efficient than scanning the Results page, etc. :ph34r:

If you create a group, please post a link here! When others commit to a school, they can find the groups here. Congrats to everyone, and best of luck to all those still waiting and/or deciding! 

Edited by SopranoSLP

On 3/12/2018 at 9:39 PM, Cbcampb said:

Here is a group for University of South Carolina COMD distance program! 

https://m.facebook.com/groups/146781792810707

Thank you! Been trying to find this group :) hope to connect with anyone who is joining this program this summer. 

Anyone from California going here?

I want to make a page for Emerson College but I don't know anyone else going and you need to invite at least one other person to the group to make it live. If anyone going to Emerson sees this, PM me your email address and I can make the group :) 

I haven't made a final decision to attend, but would like to go ahead and start a FB group for anyone who is thinking of (or already decided on) committing to SDSU.  Please feel free to msg me so I can create a group!  I'll post a link here once I do.

On 3/23/2018 at 6:50 PM, schmauds said:

I haven't made a final decision to attend, but would like to go ahead and start a FB group for anyone who is thinking of (or already decided on) committing to SDSU.  Please feel free to msg me so I can create a group!  I'll post a link here once I do.

I made an SDSU page for committed and deciding SDSU SLHS masters students. Here is the link:  https://www.facebook.com/groups/1987004237996051/ 

On 3/25/2018 at 10:28 AM, Felice said:

Anyone have one for Northern Arizona University?!

Hello :) Yeah I made one! Its on Facebook called "Northern Arizona University Fall 2018"! I just made it this past weekend. I hope all tracks join so we can all get to know one another!

18 minutes ago, Speechie2bee said:

Hello :) Yeah I made one! Its on Facebook called "Northern Arizona University Fall 2018"! I just made it this past weekend. I hope all tracks join so we can all get to know one another!

I think I am following it! Do I have to be added to the group or am I good as is? Thanks! 

4 minutes ago, Felice said:

I think I am following it! Do I have to be added to the group or am I good as is? Thanks! 

Yeah so I first made a "page" but that wasn't right because then we all can't talk and such. So I made a "group" with the same name. Are you able to find the group? I am trying to delete the page haha.