2019 MPH CANADA

DAM

On 3/23/2019 at 12:54 PM, Sarah FR said:

Since Columbia is private, tuition cost is the same for everyone!

I think another reason I wouldn't go to UBC is because they're not CEPH accredited, but I've been accepted to the one program at U of T that is (Epi requires the GRE to meet the accreditation).

haha i know the tuition is the same.

i meant as a canadian, the cost of private unis in the US is almost unjustifiable for many, right? toronto is gonna be like exponentially cheaper for you compared to Columbia?

have you made a decision :o

Yes I got accepted to Saskatchewan but to on-site stream even though indicated, wanted online. Will reject soon if I can secure my spot at Victoria or Waterloo or lakehead.

did anyone heard from university of Victoria? In this thread I haven’t read anyone receiving offers from Victoria. I am assuming they have not started making offers! Am I correct?

On 3/22/2019 at 8:27 PM, HPRO said:

Thanks so much for this :) Both schools and programs are very well respected, and I'm doing both distance. So I've just been looking through the required courses and I think that will be what helps me make my final decision. So glad you enjoyed the program! That's great to hear.

Congrats getting into both schools! 

I would go Waterloo!! 

1 hour ago, Kingkong55555 said:

Yes I got accepted to Saskatchewan but to on-site stream even though indicated, wanted online. Will reject soon if I can secure my spot at Victoria or Waterloo or lakehead.

did anyone heard from university of Victoria? In this thread I haven’t read anyone receiving offers from Victoria. I am assuming they have not started making offers! Am I correct?

Have you got your acceptance from Lakehead yet? I'm waiting patiently over here!

I still haven't heard back from Western MPH. To those who have received an acceptance, was the acceptance emailed? I have also been checking my student center, which says "Released to program".

47 minutes ago, KPJ said:

I still haven't heard back from Western MPH. To those who have received an acceptance, was the acceptance emailed? I have also been checking my student center, which says "Released to program".

I have been checking every single day since friday and it says the same thing as you. My friend who is in the program asked the coordinator and she said they release it n apr 1st and he told me he got his acceptance last year mar 28. Hope you get in. :) GOOD LUCK 

19 minutes ago, kuttychathan said:

I have been checking every single day since friday and it says the same thing as you. My friend who is in the program asked the coordinator and she said they release it n apr 1st and he told me he got his acceptance last year mar 28. Hope you get in. :) GOOD LUCK 

Thank you so much!! Good luck to you too :)

I was wondering which of the following programs would be my best option, as I am really unsure how to weigh the different strengths/weaknesses of the programs:

1) Accelerated MPH at Queen's (1 year program)

2) UBC MPH (5k scholarship)

3) UofT Social and Behavioural Sci MPH (Acceptance email but no offer letter??) 

4) McMaster MPH (Acceptance email but no offer letter??) 

pls help!!

Edited by timbuktu

2 hours ago, KPJ said:

Hey! I was accepted by western’s mph program March 15 and got a phone call for my acceptance with an email later that day. 

I was accepted into uofa back in February and sfu on March 15 as well. Those were both by email

10 hours ago, Kingkong55555 said:

University of Victoria MPH offers went out March 15.

9 hours ago, audients said:

University of Victoria MPH offers went out March 15.

Did you get an offer?? My status is still "under review by department". If you got one, when do you have to answer by?

1 hour ago, hiitscam said:

Did you get an offer?? My status is still "under review by department". If you got one, when do you have to answer by?

I think I had to answer in two weeks (not too sure) but I declined so hopefully you'll be seeing one soon. My status before I declined said "Recommended by department" or something like that but before my status on the portal changed I got an email.

10 hours ago, dknyy18897 said:

Guyss I got rejected by SFU a few mins ago. Gonna accept offer from Schulich now

I'm sorry to hear that. Did they notify you through email or portal? What did it say?