Canada MSW 2019

mriley26

Did you guys who got into U of T take full course loads? I wonder if that is my issue.. I did my BSW part time.. I wonder if it harmed me in someway.. 

I just really want to know how to strengthen my application for next year if I end up having to apply again. 

Edited by Chantalilly

6 minutes ago, Sammy1 said:

This is so confusing.:( I wonder if the other person that got invited has the same experience

mines still say "under review" ...But my ACORN updated to invited

....All the anxiety happiness and anticipation. Feeling it all with you folks! Ah.

Edited by FK@UofT
Re-word statement

22 minutes ago, Anniemsw said:

I think u of T is playing a sick joke on me ! They put invited and when I refreshed the page the invited message was gone! Lol

Try logging out, delete your browser history, then log in again.  Hope your "invited" status remains 

25 minutes ago, Anniemsw said:

I think u of T is playing a sick joke on me ! They put invited and when I refreshed the page the invited message was gone! Lol

oh fuck. my heart dropped for you. Email Angela maybe? See if its a system error. I hope you're invite still stands.

24 minutes ago, FK@UofT said:

oh fuck. my heart dropped for you. Email Angela maybe? See if its a system error. I hope you're invite still stands.

@Anniemsw Unfortunately I'm not sure Angela can confirm anything here. The Acorn Invited status is more of a hack that has worked over the years. Angela won't be able to confirm whether you get in or not until SGS sends out their *official* response through the mail. 

51 minutes ago, Anniemsw said:

My Acorn has changed back and forth a couple of times today. As of right now the invited has disappeared! I'm hoping this is just because the system is being updated! 

3 minutes ago, KA2019 said:

Now it says invited again! What a roller coaster of emotions! 

OH man, I refuse to look and put myself through the agony.

Is it safe to say at this point that we wait for the official letter of confirmation???

INVITED!

Same thing happened with my status on Acorn though, it popped up and then disappeared after my browser timed out. I really think it has to do with the site issues they've been having today, lets all just take a breather, I think we're in the clear!

3 minutes ago, Bellis-Perennis said:

INVITED!

Same thing happened with my status on Acorn though, it popped up and then disappeared after my browser timed out. I really think it has to do with the site issues they've been having today, lets all just take a breather, I think we're in the clear!

Congrats! Did yours just appear? 

1 hour ago, Chantalilly said:

Did you guys who got into U of T take full course loads? I wonder if that is my issue.. I did my BSW part time.. I wonder if it harmed me in someway.. 

I just really want to know how to strengthen my application for next year if I end up having to apply again. 

I highly doubt doing your BSW part-time hurt your application, we all finish our education at an individual pace. Hang in there, the day isn't over yet!

9 minutes ago, Bellis-Perennis said:

INVITED!

Congrats!!

54 minutes ago, SwagMaster said:

@Anniemsw Unfortunately I'm not sure Angela can confirm anything here. The Acorn Invited status is more of a hack that has worked over the years. Angela won't be able to confirm whether you get in or not until SGS sends out their *official* response through the mail. 

Thanks for clarifying that! :)

So many great things happening today  ... Based on last year, anyone know when we can look forward to official mail? I'm assuming this week, if not, next?