SSHRC Doctoral 2019-2020

displaynamesarehard

1 minute ago, TurnLeft said:

OH - so we have confirmed 28s, 29s, and 30s who have no info yet. Maybe we've found the system?!? ?

So the last 4 digits maybe represent to total number of applicants -- 2584? My last 4 digits fall towards the end of the total number of applicants. Not sure if the last 4 digits of others also follow this?

Just now, elodie said:

So the last 4 digits maybe represent to total number of applicants -- 2584? My last 4 digits fall towards the end of the total number of applicants. Not sure if the last 4 digits of others also follow this?

no - my last digits are 2887 haha. 

Just now, elodie said:

I'm 23 and still nothing yet

Just now, TurnLeft said:

I'm turning into a bad online Sherlock Holmes, here. 

The hive mind sleuthing that goes on in a group like this is priceless.

Also!  I *HATE* email notifications around times like this.  I wish I had an filter that said "no notifications except from sshrc@gimmeresultsplease.ca.

Just now, Piagetsky said:

Also!  I *HATE* email notifications around times like this.  I wish I had an filter that said "no notifications except from sshrc@gimmeresultsplease.ca.

Hahahaha SAME. Everytime I get a notified of a new email my heart stops.... for absolutely nothing because it's from everyone and their grandmas but not SSHRC.

Just now, Piagetsky said:

YES! I just got an email from playstation asking if I enjoyed my purchase of Skyrim. I HAVEN'T PLAYED IT, Playstation, I've been a bit busy refreshing my email ?.

Just now, TurnLeft said:

YES! I just got an email from playstation asking if I enjoyed my purchase of Skyrim. I HAVEN'T PLAYED IT, Playstation, I've been a bit busy refreshing my email ?.

Honestly that's a great game! It would be a good distraction!

Just now, socisocisoci said:

Honestly that's a great game! It would be a good distraction!

I've gotta do an online exam first and then maybe I'll play instead of pretending I'll be productive doing anything else!! I've wanted it forever but couldnt justify buying it until SAH happened! 

I've kind of just been watching creepily for a couple of weeks now to see if anyone had any notifications, and now am just watching as everyone in the world receives log-in information for Extranet, except me. So I thought I would add that that I am from Ontario, my application numbers is in the 14s, and I am going absolutely insane! :D (Joker face). 

Just now, NeuroHero said:

I've kind of just been watching creepily for a couple of weeks now to see if anyone had any notifications, and now am just watching as everyone in the world receives log-in information for Extranet, except me. So I thought I would add that that I am from Ontario, my application numbers is in the 14s, and I am going absolutely insane! :D (Joker face). 

welcome! LOL 

So my extensive data collection suggests:

0171 received info

14xx, 2887, 29xx, 3xxx did not. So ... either this means nothing or it means something! :P

My last theory, sorry if I missed this in previous messages, but do we have evidence to suggest they are going by institutions? The file numbers don't seem to say too much.

Just now, TurnLeft said:

welcome! LOL 

So my extensive data collection suggests:

0171 received info

14xx, 2887, 29xx, 3xxx did not. So ... either this means nothing or it means something! :P

Everything means everything and nothing, the world is dark and scary and only anarchy rules, only the strong survive, this is the world of the pandemic and SSHRC scholarships. 

Just now, NeuroHero said:

Everything means everything and nothing, the world is dark and scary and only anarchy rules, only the strong survive, this is the world of the pandemic and SSHRC scholarships. 

SSHRC is dark and full of terrors. 

Just now, elodie said:

My last theory, sorry if I missed this in previous messages, but do we have evidence to suggest they are going by institutions? The file numbers don't seem to say too much.

There was someone a few pages ago where one person in their cohort got the login info and one didn’t, but most ppl from the same institution seem to have gotten the same - either yes or no haha. 

Just now, Biting_My_Nails said:

Has anyone been able to access the Extranet in the past couple of hours? I'm trying to see if the "forgot password" trick works for me, but I've been refreshing endlessly since this morning and the server is always down ??

Same! Worried I broke it and it won’t ever let me back in ???‍♀️

Just now, Biting_My_Nails said:

Has anyone been able to access the Extranet in the past couple of hours? I'm trying to see if the "forgot password" trick works for me, but I've been refreshing endlessly since this morning and the server is always down ??

I was able to test out the "forgot password" trick less than an hour ago (inconclusive), but wow, imagine if the server is down thereby preventing others to be contacted with their links... we may not hear until next week ?nope nope nope BRAIN SHUSH