SSHRC Doctoral 2019-2020

displaynamesarehard

Checked the Extranet. And my rejection documents were uploaded there about 30 mins ago. 

I got my login emailed to me yesterday. So not the case that those who were accepted got the early login. :)

Just now, dm45 said:

Checked the Extranet. And my rejection documents were uploaded there about 30 mins ago. 

I got my login emailed to me yesterday. So not the case that those who were accepted got the early login. :)

I'm sorry to hear that...

Can I ask what your login looked like? is it your email you applied with?

Just now, dm45 said:

I'm really sorry!  Thank you for the generous update.  Know that your work is still important.

Just now, bluesnow said:

I'm sorry to hear that...

Can I ask what your login looked like? is it your email you applied with?

It is, yes!

But also a randomly assigned password.

Edited by dm45

14 minutes ago, sjalava said:

It's pretty yikes that some people don't even have login information and other people are already receiving their results though. 

Yes this is what I don’t understand! Even if they’re doing it in waves, it doesn’t make sense

okay folks, I did not receive an email but I also tried to log into extranet and selected the forget password option. It did recognize the email that I applied with and it generated a password for me. I put in all the info and I got back an error message. I tried again and did manage to log into my portal. There were no documents though.

Just now, quiettimes said:

okay folks, I did not receive an email but I also tried to log into extranet and selected the forget password option. It did recognize the email that I applied with and it generated a password for me. I put in all the info and I got back an error message. I tried again and did manage to log into my portal. There were no documents though.

Mine says not associated with any account *cue crying*

Funding or not, this is impressive. You're a winner in my books? 

I think it is totally *random* -- if someone got a rejection letter already with a login from yesterday, I do not think we can conclude that only winners have their logins. Maybe they are sending out an equal chunk of winners + rejections in each batch. They cannot have 3000+ people logging into the servers at once. 

whoever is in charge of award roll out should be fired. But now I'm even more nervous than before because I have access to the place that the documents will eventually be....

Maybe it’s some poor soul working from home with young kids haha