HGSE 2020

Leo Liao

1 hour ago, ER20 said:

Anyone got the interview invitation from HDLT concentration? 

I also want to know about HDLT. Please let us know if you know anything. Since I am just being unreasonably anxious, I guess I will write to them to ask whether I should just not hoping for it anymore.

Edited by hi7

5 minutes ago, hi7 said:

I also want to know about HDLT. Please let us know if you know anything. Since I am just being unreasonably anxious, I guess I will write to them to ask whether I should just not hoping for it anymore.

If you do end up doing it, could you let us know what they say?

13 minutes ago, hi7 said:

Just checked the admissions page and it says " Beginning Tuesday, January 7, the Admissions Office will only be available by phone from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. EST in order to process and review applications more efficiently. If you have questions about the online application or are experiencing technical difficulties, please visit our Technical Support page for answers to commonly asked questions." (https://www.gse.harvard.edu/admissions/apply)

I don't know if it applies to emails, but the university is also closed on Monday. I hope you hear from admissions in the next half an hour if you decide to write to them/ I hope we all hear some good news soon. :)

1 hour ago, hi7 said:

I have not received any notification so far but will let you guys know if i hear anything. 

1 minute ago, SciTeacher said:

I also applied to HDLT and haven’t heard anything— I’m assuming at this point it’s a no for me ?

the thing is, I saw no one claiming they got an invitation in this thread, did they do it somewhere else?

Just now, SciTeacher said:

I also applied to HDLT and haven’t heard anything— I’m assuming at this point it’s a no for me ?

Idk. I highly doubt the emails for HDLT have been sent out today. I feel each area of emphasis is different. 

2 minutes ago, getmein said:

I am really hoping this is true!

I wish we knew what people were applying for...

So do I! I'm hoping for this coming Tuesday or anytime next week. I mean January is the time for interviews, but I sense the exact time is at the discretion/availability of interviewers.