HGSE 2020

Leo Liao

It feels so surreal that the decision date has finally come. I’m so nervous that I’m not even sure if I want to check right away once the decisions are sent out. Good luck to everyone! I strongly feel as though you will all go far in your careers and future endeavors. I’ve been so impressed reading through everyone’s stats, experience, and personal motives within the education field. HGSE would be fortunate to have any of you.

Lol--I kept refreshing the page, and didn't realize that we'd added a page 7. I was like--where is everyone!?!?! Good luck, all! And @Rooj, I can just imagine how sleepless this night is for you! All of us on EST are lucky there at least! ? Hope you all have a fantastic evening/night/morning/afternoon wherever you are, and whatever the outcome!

3 minutes ago, teaspoonmoon said:

Go check the admission portal-- I don't have an email yet, but in the application portal I now have an enrollment decision form to either accept or deny my admission.

Good luck everyone!!!

OMG thanks for the info. I am gonna check my portal now. Wish me good luck

I'm so confused, seems like everyone's getting it. i thought it was acceptance and became furiously happy for a second. please harvard if it's an error or something I'll be so pissed. 

Just now, mjsmith said:

Just logged into mine and not seeing anything that wasn't there before...….? 

Just to check....is this the same application login where we all applied? Or is it another portal?

Me neither... Just the same page as before.

1 minute ago, Ruoci Shen said:

Me neither... Just the same page as before.

As i refreshed the page, mine is gone.