Johns Hopkins SAIS 2020

CellucciK

Now all of my data disappeared. No address, no submission list, nothing....only contact address of each campus there. Seems that they are preparing for the application result... I applied for 2 years of MAIA in Bologna, btw. 

10 hours ago, thediesel said:

Did anyone who applied to Priscilla Mason Fund receive a confirmation for your submitted materials? I emailed them in before the deadline but didn't receive any type of response from the SAIS Admissions Office. I even submitted a follow-up email a few days later and heard nothing.

I applied to the WW Norton and Company one and got zero response as well haha

6 hours ago, KIMAMS said:

Now all of my data disappeared. No address, no submission list, nothing....only contact address of each campus there. Seems that they are preparing for the application result... I applied for 2 years of MAIA in Bologna, btw. 

Also MAIA and my stuff is gone too! Man I love reading tea leaves I’m so ready for a decision. 

Edited by Byrek

No, tbh I missed that option entirely. Just checked and it was pretty well hidden in the dual-degree program section. Looks like we can still go there on exchange in our 3rd semester if we do the DC MA though? Unless I'm misunderstanding what their website is saying.

Although, probably not worth skipping DC in the second year since that's when most networking will probably happen.

WOWHUUU!!! Tomorrow will be the happiest Friday for many people here. Go out and drink hard despite the nasty corona virus guys!! 

I was told that I will hear my result in mid-march so I expect nothing tomorrow tho. 

Edited by KIMAMS

3 hours ago, KIMAMS said:

WOWHUUU!!! Tomorrow will be the happiest Friday for many people here. Go out and drink hard despite the nasty corona virus guys!! 

I was told that I will hear my result in mid-march so I expect nothing tomorrow tho. 

Hello! Are you an Europe Campus applicant??

16 minutes ago, KIMAMS said:

@pau188 Yes I am. 2 years in Bologna. Are you too ? 

I applied for the 1year Bologna and 1year DC  MA program!  I was also wondering about when decisions will be made, because when I did my interview, they told me that notifications might be sent out earlier than the deadline. But I guess not?  :(   did you e-mail them directly?? 

Also, is SAIS your number one choice?? I got accepted to other schools but not sure where to go.. 

@pau188 Well, you may hear tomorrow then. My interviewer told me mine will be released in mid-march...It is not my 1st choice but it is in the top and I will hear from most of my schools next week. I will see how everything going and good luck to you too. Who knows, we may end-up meeting in Bologna this fall :)) I am from Tokyo btw. 

11 hours ago, KIMAMS said:

@pau188 Well, you may hear tomorrow then. My interviewer told me mine will be released in mid-march...It is not my 1st choice but it is in the top and I will hear from most of my schools next week. I will see how everything going and good luck to you too. Who knows, we may end-up meeting in Bologna this fall :)) I am from Tokyo btw. 

Hope we both get in! I'm deciding between duke chicago jhu or columbia. Got into Duke and Chicago but honestly not sure where to go.. I'm from South Korea. 

15 hours ago, Byrek said:

I’m also Bologna applicant! Were you all planning on going to the open house day? 

Probably no for me. With this nasty virus, I am sure it not easy to travel now. Please let us know if there is any interesting information at the event (if you go) 

52 minutes ago, pau188 said:

Hope we both get in! I'm deciding between duke chicago jhu or columbia. Got into Duke and Chicago but honestly not sure where to go.. I'm from South Korea. 

Maybe you can compare their curriculum, the cost, the living environment and the career prospect to decide ? But anyway, congrats on your admissions. Both of them are great schools. 

1 hour ago, pau188 said:

Obviously depends on what programs you're interested and in what industry and location you want to work afterward, but I'll just give a quick opinion and say whenever I meet someone who went to UChicago, I'm always like "dayum" lol. They're heckin' smart over there.

1 hour ago, GoCParis said:

I got to speak with the Director of Admissions for SAIS Europe and in the email follow up to our conversation she said:

”we will be in touch after March 6th.” 
Hoping that COULD mean tomorrow, but who knows?

All the best everyone!

Hi! are u an MAIA applicant???