Johns Hopkins SAIS 2020

CellucciK

1 minute ago, Anthony Lee said:

Well this is optimistic for today then

Good luck everyone! 

Edited by Byrek

5 minutes ago, Anthony Lee said:

These have actually been around since December when the early action applicants were admitted, but good find without having the direct link.

9 minutes ago, policywonk12 said:

Does anyone have any idea about the time around which JHU releases its decisions? PS: good luck to everyone on this thread!

I saw someone write that it was 6 PM EST last year

9 minutes ago, GoCParis said:

Thank you! That's 4:30AM here in India pfft. This is going to be a long night?

Edited by policywonk12

20 minutes ago, GoCParis said:

I was the one who said that, based on an old thread here on this forum, but it wasn’t last year. I think it was 2013 or so if I recall, so might not be totally accurate anymore. Hopefully it’ll be earlier haha

hi guys!!! It's mid-night here in Japan and I got home drunk after friday drinking with my friends, open the portal and I got the updated....I am innnnnn. Yayyyyy. 2 years in bologna MAIA btw. No word on funding yet but I am too drunk to read all the long message. Will check on the weekend. Good luck everyone!!! 

Edited by KIMAMS

Just now, KIMAMS said:

hi guys!!! It's mid-night here in Japan and I got home drunk after friday drinking with my friends, open the portal and I got the updated....I am innnnnn. Yayyyyy. 2 years in bologna MAIA btw. 

Sounds like a great night

1 minute ago, KIMAMS said:

hi guys!!! It's mid-night here in Japan and I got home drunk after friday drinking with my friends, open the portal and I got the updated....I am innnnnn. Yayyyyy. 2 years in bologna MAIA btw. 

Congrats! 
Nothing shows on the portal for me, just checked

5 minutes ago, KIMAMS said:

hi guys!!! It's mid-night here in Japan and I got home drunk after friday drinking with my friends, open the portal and I got the updated....I am innnnnn. Yayyyyy. 2 years in bologna MAIA btw. No word on funding yet but I am too drunk to read all the long message. Will check on the weekend. Good luck everyone!!! 

Hahahahha congratulations, what a night! :D

8 minutes ago, KIMAMS said:

I LOVE that you got home too drunk to read the email and immediately thought "I need to update the grad forum" ?

2 minutes ago, KIMAMS said:

thanks guys!!! weird thing is no update to my email box yet. I just opened the portal and saw the good news haha. Anyway, I am gonna wash and sleep now. Really too drunk... ?

Now I want sake and ramen.