2020 Acceptances

Congratulations to everyone!!!!!!!
Canadian here, so less exciting schools to mention but I'm in at Saskatchewan, Dalhousie and McMaster. Waiting to hear from Western Ontario (and Victoria but that one's an implied rejection). Great funding from all - trying to decide between Dal and McMaster right now and very stressed about it!

I was rejected from Cornell's Comparative Literature program but had my application forwarded to Medieval Studies and ROSE FROM THE ASHES LIKE A MF PHOENIX, LADIES AND GENTS WITH THAT ACCEPTANCE FROM THEM! Super thrilled about this offer even though I made the DGS uncomfy by sobbing on the phone at him when he told me. 

3 minutes ago, Rrandle101 said:

I was rejected from Cornell's Comparative Literature program but had my application forwarded to Medieval Studies and ROSE FROM THE ASHES LIKE A MF PHOENIX, LADIES AND GENTS WITH THAT ACCEPTANCE FROM THEM! Super thrilled about this offer even though I made the DGS uncomfy by sobbing on the phone at him when he told me. 

Yasssss! Congratulations!!!!

22 minutes ago, Rrandle101 said:

I think this is the first time I've read about an application being forwarded to a different department and getting funding from that department. Congratulations; that's absolutely terrific news!

6 minutes ago, Warelin said:

I think this is the first time I've read about an application being forwarded to a different department and getting funding from that department. Congratulations; that's absolutely terrific news!

I believe that it is just a thing Cornell does. I talked to my Latin prof about it and he said his wife had the same thing happen to her from there (she applied to the Comparative Literature department and was instead offered admissions at Hispanic Studies)

1 hour ago, Rrandle101 said:

CONGRATS!!! I love this glow up!!!

13 minutes ago, Lblack said:

In at USC! 
I was offered an amazing 5 year funding package that includes a 3 year fellowship. Now it’s decision time.

I used my last react on your post on the other thread (lol), but congratulations, and wishing you the best for the decision process!

Hello everybody, I'm new here but just got accepted into the Comp. Lit. program at CUNY.

I'm wondering if anybody has heard back from NYU and if they do interview candidates?

I applied only to these two schools but NYU has been silent since..