Fall 2021 Clinical & Counseling PhD/PsyD

21 hours ago, SigmeundFraud said:

Guys I'm freaking outttttt. Not getting in this cycle (my second time applying) was never an option. My chances lie in only one school now, and I'm so nervous funding won't be available for me... I don't know what to do

I'm in the exact same position, if you want to chat. It sucks. It really, really sucks

55 minutes ago, wheelsup9234 said:

Has anyone heard from UCCS? The Geropsychology track in particular. Interview day was 1/29 and they said we can expect to hear back in about 2 weeks and I still haven't heard anything! 

Someone in the Slack group was accepted from UCCS; not sure which track.

On 2/22/2021 at 9:39 AM, frazyfar said:

Follow @PsychChatter on Twitter. They have a monthly psych jobs thread that lists opportunities - 

It's very common, but if you want more concrete data I would look up the ratio of offers extended to offers accepted in each program (I first saw that data in the Insider's Guide, not sure if it's available elsewhere). If you see that the program extended 18 offers last year and 6 were accepted, there's a pretty good chance you'll be pulled from the waitlist. if a program extends 6 offers and 6 were accepted, less so.

is Insider’s Guide a reference to the book?