Just now, BrainGal said:

I believe some people do. I know a couple people who have accepted at Alberta while being on a waitlist of their first choice school, then when they got off the waitlist at their first choice they left Alberta and a spot opened up. I think this is how some people get off the waitlist in July.

Makes sense. Thanks!

7 hours ago, thespeechdream said:

Does anyone know how the final transcript request on ORPAS works? Do we wait until after exams or do we have to place the request now?

I think we need to wait until we receive our final grades before we send our transcripts via ORPAS.

4 hours ago, Speechiepeach said:

There's an option to make a request now to have your school send the transcript at the end of the term! 

If you're from U of A be careful with this! I sent in a request to have my transcripts sent after winter term grades were approved, they said they would send them February 1st... they still haven't sent them ?

1 hour ago, SLP123PLEASE said:

Does anyone know how the Dalhousie waitlist works? Has anyone heard back at all? 

I still haven't heard anything from Dal at all. Not a rejection or a waitlist offer and I'm really confused. I emailed them on Monday and never got a reply so I have no idea what's going on. 

2 hours ago, ewdavid said:

I still haven't heard anything from Dal at all. Not a rejection or a waitlist offer and I'm really confused. I emailed them on Monday and never got a reply so I have no idea what's going on. 

Did you get an email confirmation from them around February saying that they received your documents? If so, it could be possible that you're getting accepted. Last year in the forum, there were people who didn't hear back when everyone else did and ended up getting accepted. Hopefully, you hear some good news soon ☺️

1 hour ago, SLPThreadGirl said:

Did you get an email confirmation from them around February saying that they received your documents? If so, it could be possible that you're getting accepted. Last year in the forum, there were people who didn't hear back when everyone else did and ended up getting accepted. Hopefully, you hear some good news soon ☺️

Thanks! Yeah, I did get a confirmation email back in February. I'm trying not to get my hopes up, but this makes me feel a little better! 

53 minutes ago, futureslp1996 said:

Hi! I am a first year S-LP student at McGill. I was also accepted to UofT, UdeM, uOttawa, and waitlisted at Western. My GPA was a 3.68! 

Congrats on your acceptances!! ?
I was wondering: is there a deadline to accept the UdeM offer?

Edit: nvm I misread your comment, didn't see you're already in your first year ?

Edited by Miya

Hey everyone, I've decided to go ahead with making a facebook group for Dalhousie! Please let me know if someone has already created one ? This page is for both SLP and Audiology kids ? https://www.facebook.com/groups/914884752389490 

Edited by Quote_Actual