NSERC PGS D 2021-2022

MarleyBarley

6 minutes ago, ssethi25 said:

Still waiting for the e-mails with the log-in information - last name begins with S. Considering it's the end of the work day, I will likely get my info Monday and results middle of next week it seems. Fingers crossed!

the first email (yesterday) said we'll get it in 2 days. maybe we'll get them during the weekend? 

does anyone know if we are going to get the notifications at the same time? it would be very painful otherwise! we'd probably all be counting accept/rejects per region against the quotas and calculating our chances of getting nserc in real time... tearsmile

Devon's Whiteboard | Meme Generator

27 minutes ago, BittersweetHaiku said:

the first email (yesterday) said we'll get it in 2 days. maybe we'll get them during the weekend? 

does anyone know if we are going to get the notifications at the same time? it would be very painful otherwise! we'd probably all be counting accept/rejects per region against the quotas and calculating our chances of getting nserc in real time... tearsmile

Devon's Whiteboard | Meme Generator

Last year we got our results on a more rolling basis, much like how the extranet emails have been rolling out. However, I think it was all within the same day, so hopefully it's a than these initial emails

2 hours ago, acidred said:

maybe it means two working days cuz I have got any login details 

oppppps I don’t want to have too much expectations now 

I haven't got mine either! Was wondering if I bother sending an email or if I wait until Monday. What do you think?

9 hours ago, ssethi25 said:

I still haven’t gotten mine either. I think it’s two working days so I guess wait till end of Monday to email.

I haven't gotten mine either, but the bothersome thing from NSERC is they literally could have addressed peoples concerns by saying two business days. Rather than this nebulous 2 days. I am with others once Monday rolls around I will be sending that email in the afternoon.

Hello,

You should receive the email by end of day today unless a profile was previously created for you in which case the same login will be used to access your award information. Letters will be available by April 30.

Regard

the wait is almost over folks :) 

So i guess they will start uploading the official letters tomorrow alphabetically ? :D i would expect my results to be out on Thursday afternoon then given the position of my last name. 

10 minutes ago, jennakinskywalker said:

Is there a difference between results and letters? I'm not sure how that works.

I think last year they uploaded 2 PDFs to the extranet portal. One was a letter with your ranking and one was the explicit results (i.e. yes you got it, waitlist, or sorry no award for you).

*edited to explain what the letter was

Edited by Crawn

8 minutes ago, MarleyBarley said:

my supervisors are asking me if the results are out yet ...  lmao... they are more impatient than me :(... 

same... my supervisor asks me almost every day! 

Question:

When they do upload the results to extranet, will it appear on the main applicant page (currently blank), or will it be added to your 'personal folder' that currently exists on another page, titled with our name?

Don't mind me, just trying to figure out which page I should keep neurotically refreshing ?

1 minute ago, illuminatice said:

Question:

When they do upload the results to extranet, will it appear on the main applicant page (currently blank), or will it be added to your 'personal folder' that currently exists on another page, titled with our name?

Don't mind me, just trying to figure out which page I should keep neurotically refreshing ?

It should come up in applicant libraries like this!

* this is from last years!

488761550_ScreenShot2021-04-26at10_36_00AM.thumb.png.1d34fe5c564bc76ca6801de8b2c37d5d.png

Just now, tje said:

Just got it and I'm T

I just got mine and I'm W - buckle up guys this is also how they released the results, by committee # and alphabetically! So coming from someone with a W last name, I know its hard to not read into things but we are all in this together!! Good luck everyone!!