NSERC PGS D 2021-2022

MarleyBarley

Honestly, it's a shame!

They create a portal to submit the application (which should be secure), then they create another portal to receive the results, not sure why the need for a second portal in the first place, and it's not even linked to the first portal. What really kills me is that they publicly announce the name of recipients afterwards..

Anyone applying for the second time? The email did say I can use the previous username. Perhaps that's why I haven't seen the email about login credentials. Also nothing on the website yet except the feedback letter from last year. 

1 minute ago, StructIntern said:

Anyone applying for the second time? The email did say I can use the previous username. Perhaps that's why I haven't seen the email about login credentials. Also nothing on the website yet except the feedback letter from last year. 

I received a CGS-M but I think it's different... I have a feeling since we are in similar engineering fields it might be based on the NSERC research topics. 

4 minutes ago, StructIntern said:

I applied last year and I received the second email telling me what email address to use. I think the link is different because it doesn't match the previous ExtraNet website.

5 minutes ago, StructIntern said:

Applying for the second time this year, and I got my credentials earlier today. I changed universities since last year though.