NSERC PGS D 2021-2022

MarleyBarley

The way we all are seeing the results came out, it looks like only person is uploading all the results. If they got around 1500 applications an if they have allocated that to 10 peoples, then probably each has to upload 150. Is it really time consuming to upload the result on web portal ???? This makes me realize thow important automated process  is :)

23 minutes ago, Darshana Upadhyay said:

The way we all are seeing the results came out, it looks like only person is uploading all the results. If they got around 1500 applications an if they have allocated that to 10 peoples, then probably each has to upload 150. Is it really time consuming to upload the result on web portal ???? This makes me realize thow important automated process  is :)

It can be....if you wanna make sure the right file is uploaded to the right place...you wanna go very slow

Committee 168 here. 
got my results (last name L)  and didn’t get it

First year applicant with 2 first-author publications during masters and 2 conference presentations and 4 internal awards :(

gratz to everyone! I’ll be back next year

Edited by HwangL

3 minutes ago, HwangL said:

Committee 168 here. 
got my results (last name L)  and didn’t get it

First year applicant with 2 first-author publications during masters and 2 conference presentations and 4 internal awards :(

gratz to everyone! I’ll be back next year

27 minutes ago, Ne Ka said:

Got results...didn't get it !

Sorry to hear! Ne Ka, what letter does your last name start with?

Committee 178 (Physics and Astronomy), got my results at 1:21pm Eastern. I got the CGS-D!

I'm at UVic, I have one first author publication and that's it. No conferences or anything. Last name starts with H.

Edited by RelativisticPancakes

Rejection for me. Better luck next time. Committee 194. At least the wait/anxiety is over now. I can move forward.

External Applicant, not currently enrolled in any PhD program. 2 first author publications, 2 other co-author pubs, 3 conferences. On the other hand, all my education is non-Canadian and my MSc grades are a bunch of B's and a few A/A+. Maybe I will be in a better shape to compete when I complete my 2nd masters degree, in Canada. 

Congrats to all successful applicants.

1 minute ago, Darshana Upadhyay said:

Congratulations!!! I am still waiting. Can you elabroate more about your application?

thanks. at the time of the application I had 2 first author and 2 second author full papers, plus 3 short-paper/workshop papers, and a bunch of awards, 2 years of foreign work experience as an RA in industry (while doing my bsc), and regular community service (AC, SV, reviews, etc.)

1 minute ago, BittersweetHaiku said:

thanks. at the time of the application I had 2 first author and 2 second author full papers, plus 3 short-paper/workshop papers, and a bunch of awards, 2 years of foreign work experience as an RA in industry (while doing my bsc), and regular community service (AC, SV, reviews, etc.)

Awesome!! Good luck for your future endeavours!