MSW Fall 2022 Applications

moria95

On 2/22/2022 at 5:58 PM, gg1998 said:

Hi everyone! I was recently accepted to UPenn, Rutgers and DU. Still waiting anxiously on UNC and UW if anyone has heard anything from them 

Congrats on your acceptances! Did you hear back from Rutgers regarding their financial package? I've heard before that they release the package after you have confirmed attendance. I'm probably going to call them very soon but just wanted to ask... thanks! 

Has anyone deferred an admissions offer yet? What does that mean for your application, scholarship, etc.?

I am still waiting for one more decision but have to make an admissions decisions for two schools by today and tomorrow with the option to defer but got some really great scholarship money...SOS!

On 2/28/2022 at 1:44 PM, californiaequity said:

Has anyone heard news from UC Berkeley or UCLA? 

I heard from UCLA over the weekend!! It's a little weird, it was just an acceptance letter with no information on financial aid or acceptance deadline...they said that would come separately but I still haven't gotten a letter from Luskin specifically

1 hour ago, Normanaitor said:

Hey All, 

Guess who just got their UCLA acceptance letter?  This gal.... Yay, no word on the graduate fellowship, but I am hopeful....I applied on 11/27 before the fellowship deadline. Still waiting to hear back from CSUN and Humboldt. 

Congrats! Can I ask what population program you were accepted to?

4 hours ago, Normanaitor said:

Hey All, 

Guess who just got their UCLA acceptance letter?  This gal.... Yay, no word on the graduate fellowship, but I am hopeful....I applied on 11/27 before the fellowship deadline. Still waiting to hear back from CSUN and Humboldt. 

Thats amazing congrats! I am anxiously waiting to hear back. Could I ask what your stats are since you got in? 

19 hours ago, californiaequity said:

Thats amazing congrats! I am anxiously waiting to hear back. Could I ask what your stats are since you got in? 

If it helps, I also got in but I had a 3.65, graduated with a BA in psychology, and took 3 years off to work in a bar and as a research coordinator so definitely not the traditional track

4 hours ago, workerbee said:

If it helps, I also got in but I had a 3.65, graduated with a BA in psychology, and took 3 years off to work in a bar and as a research coordinator so definitely not the traditional track

Hi! Can I ask what population program you were accepted into?

On 3/2/2022 at 6:14 AM, workerbee said:

I heard from UCLA over the weekend!! It's a little weird, it was just an acceptance letter with no information on financial aid or acceptance deadline...they said that would come separately but I still haven't gotten a letter from Luskin specifically

I heard from UCLA yesterday, I was accepted and got a prelim financial aid packet with only loans today. I applied on 11/26 and have a 4.0 GPA I am still hopeful I might get more aid, really really hopeful. Good luck!

1 hour ago, Msconceptiones said:

I received my admissions to University of Washington's full-time Day program around 4:30 PST. So, they're sending out the next wave of admissions now. Good luck to you all waiting on UW ??

yup me too!! around 7:40 central. exciting!!!