Yoasianguy Posted March 2 Posted March 2 58 minutes ago, Cclaura said: Idk if it’s a good or a bad sign but mystatus hasn’t changed from “under review” and no emails yet either. 😩 Yeah it doesnt change on mystatus. I received an email from one of the professors. Even more waiting now 🥲
crash1996 Posted March 2 Posted March 2 heard back from my last school today, so i wanted to give my wrap up: BU (visual narrative): accepted 2/19 with 40% merit scholarship SAIC (comics): accepted 2/ with 50% scholarship (pritzer graduate 50% fellowship) WashU St Louis (illustration + visual culture): accepted 3/2 with sam fox ambassadors fellowship (100% tuition scholarship + small travel stipend) overall super happy with my results (even if i'm slightly sad i didn't get the fellowship WashU has that offers a stipend..but again, so grateful for what i got). i'm gonna mull it over to make sure, but most likely i'll be moving to st louis in the fall :-) good luck everyone still waiting to hear back!!! it only takes one yes! o7 Meepmorpmoop and Yoasianguy 2
dislekzo Posted March 2 Posted March 2 19 minutes ago, Yoasianguy said: Yeah it doesnt change on mystatus. I received an email from one of the professors. Even more waiting now 🥲 what school?
noplace Posted March 2 Posted March 2 On 2/27/2026 at 3:46 AM, courierstrocked said: Did you get the informal acceptance from Columbia during the interview? yes was informal acceptance during interview? at the end of my columbia vis art interview I swear they said your in, but I was stunned that i said surely i heard that wrong.
courierstrocked Posted March 2 Posted March 2 (edited) 9 minutes ago, noplace said: yes was informal acceptance during interview? at the end of my columbia vis art interview I swear they said your in, but I was stunned that i said surely i heard that wrong. Congrats! That seems like you were already the top candidate they just wanted to make sure. What discipline did you apply for? Edited March 2 by courierstrocked
noplace Posted March 2 Posted March 2 (edited) 10 minutes ago, courierstrocked said: Congrats! That seems like you were already the top candidate they just wanted to make sure. What discipline did you apply for? visual arts, and thank you, I feel like im going insane still waiting, bc I may have misheard, or maybe he meant like you made it in the room, i cant remember the context! Edited March 2 by noplace courierstrocked 1
ceramics233 Posted March 2 Posted March 2 Got my unofficial acceptance to Risd today!!! brooklyn818, Essa_ and gdhopeful 2 1
dislekzo Posted March 2 Posted March 2 46 minutes ago, ceramics233 said: Got my unofficial acceptance to Risd today!!! what program?
person41925 Posted March 2 Posted March 2 On 2/27/2026 at 9:21 AM, Headlessowl said: Thank you!! So the first round of interviews were in the week of the 6th of February, the second round and final round of interviews were on the 20th. At the second round they told me they were only talking to three people including myself to see how it we do conversationally talking about our work, and debating opening up a second slot for the photo program instead of just the one. Which specific program under studio art did you apply to? I applied for painting/drawing! Have lost hope but its okay 😞
ncivormdjek Posted March 2 Posted March 2 (edited) Did anyone else interview with bard this past weekend? I’m spiraling, this was my first ever interview so no clue how I did-the panel was so stoic. Curious how others experiences were! Edited March 2 by ncivormdjek
Moodyapplier Posted March 2 Posted March 2 4 hours ago, salad13 said: any advice on negotiating financial aid? I negotiated my offer from 40% to 50%, if you have questions DM me 5280stwu 1
orangeorangecake Posted March 3 Posted March 3 Has anyone scheduled an online interview at NYU Studio Art for tomorrow? Did anyone receive the Zoom link?
marxista Posted March 3 Posted March 3 2 hours ago, ncivormdjek said: Did anyone else interview with bard this past weekend? I’m spiraling, this was my first ever interview so no clue how I did-the panel was so stoic. Curious how others experiences were! I did for photo! It was brutal indeed, even tougher than Columbia and RISD (for which I did 2 interviews)
courierstrocked Posted March 3 Posted March 3 7 hours ago, marxista said: I did for photo! It was brutal indeed, even tougher than Columbia and RISD (for which I did 2 interviews) Does Columbia and RISD have 2 rounds of interviews? I only interviewed once :(( so I'm not sure if I should still wait for good news
dada123 Posted March 3 Posted March 3 52 minutes ago, courierstrocked said: Does Columbia and RISD have 2 rounds of interviews? I only interviewed once :(( so I'm not sure if I should still wait for good news for wich medium in columbia? when was the intervirew?
courierstrocked Posted March 3 Posted March 3 7 minutes ago, daria1985 said: for wich medium in columbia? when was the intervirew? sculpture, two weeks ago
marxista Posted March 3 Posted March 3 3 hours ago, courierstrocked said: Does Columbia and RISD have 2 rounds of interviews? I only interviewed once :(( so I'm not sure if I should still wait for good news for RISD the second is not mandatory, but they did mention they do second interviews for their highest fellowships. Columbia was just one although I did receive the call two weeks ago saying I was in. So far silence with RISD. courierstrocked 1
dada123 Posted March 3 Posted March 3 4 minutes ago, marxista said: for RISD the second is not mandatory, but they did mention they do second interviews for their highest fellowships. Columbia was just one although I did receive the call two weeks ago saying I was in. So far silence with RISD. Hi, thanks for sharing. I interviewed around the same time but haven’t heard back yet. Do you know if they tend to call everyone they accept early on, or can calls still go out a few weeks later?
trixienyxie Posted March 3 Posted March 3 does anyone else feel weird and icky negotiating a scholarship offer right now? im emailing back and forth with the director of my dream program because i can’t afford to go with my current offer. i feel like im coming across as ungrateful or rude 😭 talking about money is so hard. right now im at like 35% coverage and i asked for 75% even though i know it’s probably not possible. anyone else dealing with this rn?
artschoolfrenzy Posted March 3 Posted March 3 Does anyone know who to contact at SVA to negotiate a scholarship?
Autumn2026 Posted March 3 Posted March 3 Any updates from the University of Arizona or the University of Colorado Boulder?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now