Fall 2014 applicants??

So, putting UT out of my mind for the present, I wonder when Purdue or Brandeis will start sending out notifications.

we're (Brandeis) shut down for the day because snow. it might be a while between the weather and spring break (next week).

I don't actually have any real inside information.

Wait, I'm confused... Are you saying you already were accepted to UIUC? I wasn't aware they had sent out any results yet! I didn't see anything on the results board. Are you writing studies or literature?

(And congratulations on your fellowship!)

Yea! They accepted me all the way back in the end of January. I think it was January 24th. Told me they nominated me for a fellowship, and I just heard yesterday I got it.

Im lazy so I didnt post anything on the results page. They shud have notified everyone now. Recruitment week is March 11-13, plus some scholarly event which runs from the 13th to the 15th.

we're (Brandeis) shut down for the day because snow. it might be a while between the weather and spring break (next week).

I don't actually have any real inside information.

Ah. Yeah, this snow is a problem. I didn't know you had SB next week. That will definitely delay the process. Thanks for that!

Yea! They accepted me all the way back in the end of January. I think it was January 24th. Told me they nominated me for a fellowship, and I just heard yesterday I got it.

Im lazy so I didnt post anything on the results page. They shud have notified everyone now. Recruitment week is March 11-13, plus some scholarly event which runs from the 13th to the 15th.

I haven't heard anything from them (UIUC), and there are no results posted on the results board. Also, previous years indicate they notified around the end of February. So I'm guessing most applicants haven't been notified.

I haven't heard anything from them (UIUC), and there are no results posted on the results board. Also, previous years indicate they notified around the end of February. So I'm guessing most applicants haven't been notified.

Yeah, I highly doubt they've notified everyone and none of those people have posted to gradcafe-- seems unlikely. That's so strange that you got notified so early! They must have really loved your application.

Maybe you're their only admit this year? Haha.

Yeah, I highly doubt they've notified everyone and none of those people have posted to gradcafe-- seems unlikely. That's so strange that you got notified so early! They must have really loved your application.

Maybe you're their only admit this year? Haha.

Its cuz i had the fellowship nomination

Is anyone here that SMU interview post that's on the results board? Seems to be that that's the only person who's heard a peep out of SMU. They aren't set to start doing rejections/acceptances for a few weeks if it's anything like last year, I didn't see anything about interviews before. 

Hey guys,

I have some news for UChicago hopefuls. I just called their English Grad Admissions staff (and there are some very lovely, very polite folks over there, by the way).

Having seen the four admits posted on our forums, I asked them if they had contacted all admits. They informed me that not all decisions have been made, and that they're contacting admits and rejections as decisions are made. More specifically, they told me that they're evaluating "groups" of applications and sending out decisions when they finish a group.

TL;DR?

If you haven't heard from Chicago yet, don't give up hope!  :)

Am the only one who still hasn't heard ANYTHING from UT-Austin?  No acceptance or denial...  My application still says "in review."

I haven't heard anything and I'm an "L." My friend hasn't heard either and she's a "J."