Im waiting to hear from..

Stratocastr

I know many have this in their sigs but the result section gives u no idea if there are pplwho are w8ing for the same school/program as u..

Which schools/programs are you waiting to hear from..

Me : Uconn(PhD, CS)

Note: if you have an Accept/Reject, please post on the results page and not here... ty

Minnesota Cognitive Science (on some kind of a waitlist) and McMaster Psychology (official letter awaited though my name has been recommended by my prospective advisor to the committee for admission. Have no guarantee yet about admission. The professor said that she was hopeful)

So though I HAVE heard from these two places, it has not been about a final decision on my application. So I still am waiting to hear from them.

Ohio University (M.A. in Film Studies)

University of Rochester (M.A. English, which is a joint program with the Selznick School of Film Preservation)

UCLA (Film Preservation)

I feel like I am being back against a wall with regards to having to make a decision by the 15th, maybe I should take the silence to mean I was not accepted to these programs?

Just got an email from Harvard, and of course they get my address wrong. They sent it on March 9th and they're only telling me this now. It's really quite annoying. I'm pretty sure I know what it is but it would help to know before making my final decision. Since they only correspond by letters, there is no way I'll know till next week. April 15th is coming up faster than it should.

stilling waiting on UIUC (ECE PhD) and Purdue (ECE PhD). I was under the impression that they were suppose to tell you something by April 1st, going to have to call them tomorrow.

Still waiting on San Jose State University MS I/O Psychology, FIU (same), and Bernard Baruch (CUNY) same...

Why oh why do we put ourselves through this misery?

Anyone getting physically ill with stress? I'm finishing all my undergrad stuff (capstone, last year of independent research presentation, etc.), moving into transient home (parents), and trying to not lose my pt job at guitar center in the middle of frantically checking mail, email, and app sites for some sign of closure. Is it really that difficult to just let us know if we haven't made it by now? Speaking of which, what should we be thinking if we haven't heard from all of you :roll: prestigous gate-keepers by now?

Help.

I am waiting to hear from UCSD.

I sent them several e-mail. No any response so far. I don't know what happen for UC system. It looks like most graduate schools of UC system give late response this year.