Interview/Interview Invitation Thread

19 hours ago, emhopefulme said:

School Name: University of Louisville
Interview Invite Received: 1/8/16
Degree: PhD
Type: Clinical Psychology
Notified via: Email from Program Coordinator
Interview Date: 1/25
Additional Info: There will be an informal dinner with graduate students the night before the interview.

Do you have any idea whether they are done extending interview invites? Also, would you mind PMing me your POI? Thanks

Yay! My 2nd interview invite for this application cycle :D

School Name: Virginia Commonwealth University (VCU)
Interview Invite Received: 01/09/2016
Degree
: PhD
Type: Clinical Psychology, Behavioral Medicine
Notified via: Phone call from graduate student
Interview Dates: Option to choose either January 29 or February 26
Additional Info: Program will provide housing for applicants by current graduate students. An optional dinner and student mixer will be held the night before interviews. Interview day will consist of faculty presentations in the morning and interviews with faculty and graduate students in the afternoon.

School Name: USC (Southern California)
Type: Social Psychology
Notified via: Email from POI
Interview Date: Jan 15

School Name: UC Davis
Type: Social Psychology
Notified via: Email from program
Interview Date: Feb 1

Research Interests: Social Neuroscience, Decision-Making, Gender and Sexuality, Stereotype Formation

Applied (8) : UCLA, UC Davis, Stanford, USC (Southern California), IU Bloomington, Columbia, U Chicago, U Michigan

Interview Invitations (3/8) : UC Davis, USC, IU

Rejected (0/8) :

Admitted (1/8) : U Michigan (admitted without interview)

School Name: Wheaton College
Degree: Psy.D
Type: Clinical Psychology
Notified via: Email
Interview Date:  Feb 5

I received an interview invite from Wheaton College (Psy. D) this morning for their February 5 Visiting day! Very excited!!!

I am most eager and hoping for UNC-CH to offer an invite on Jan 22 for their Feb 12 visiting day!!!

Have yet to hear from USC, UAB :( , UCSB, or Pepperdine.

Applied (6): UNC-Chapel Hill (clinical), UAB (medical-clinical), UCSB (clinical-school), Wheaton (clinical- Psy.D),  USC (clinical), Pepperdine (clinical-Psy.D)

Interview Invites (1/6): Wheaton College (Psy.D

Rejected (0/6):

Accepted (0/6):

School Name: Brown University
Type: Cognitive, Linguistic and Psychological Sciences
Notified via: Email from POI
Interview Date: Feb 5th 

Conflicts with another weekend I've committed to, but I live nearby so hopefully I can work out an alternate time to visit. 

School Name: The University of Kansas
Date Interview Invite Received: 1/12/2016
Type: Clinical
Track: Health
Notified via: Phone Call
Interview Date: weekend of 2/12
Additional Info: Limited information at this time, will hear more details about travel, etc. soon

Is anyone else kinda disappointed that interviews seem to be super sloooooow this week?? I really had a feeling that this would be THE week for interview invitations to be sent out. Guess I was wrong....<_< ......maybe next week...... *sigh*

43 minutes ago, SkyLy said:

Is anyone else kinda disappointed that interviews seem to be super sloooooow this week?? I really had a feeling that this would be THE week for interview invitations to be sent out. Guess I was wrong....<_< ......maybe next week...... *sigh*

I haven't heard anything since December 16th. Slow doesn't begin to cut it. The hopemeter is reaching an all time low.

1 hour ago, SkyLy said:

Agreed. Im expecting rejections from a few schools thus far but the majority of my programs have been quiet...

School Name: Johns Hopkins
Date Interview Invite Received: 1/4/2016, 1/13/2016
Track: Biopsychology
Notified via: Phone Call, follow-up email
Interview Date: Weekend of 2/11 or 2/18

Edited by passenger47

1 hour ago, SkyLy said:

Hey everyone! I just got off of the phone with the Graduate Coordinator from WUSTL and she told me that interview invitations are going out right now via email! Good luck to those who applied :)

and i thought i was refreshing my email a lot before i read this.... the suspense 

I posted this on the Results Clarification thread a few days ago, but has anybody heard about formal interviews from CU-Boulder's Cognitive program, or have they only conducted informal Skype/phone interviews so far? Thanks in advance!

2 minutes ago, daisy27 said:

Has anyone heard from UMASS Amherst, CU Boulder, GMU, or American for Clinical?Thanks!

My roommate heard from UMASS Amherst for interviews in February. I am unsure of the rest.