Munk School, NPSIA, BSIA 2016

blaffy78

51 minutes ago, hopefullywaiting said:

What does the status of everyone's NPSIA say? Mine still reads 'preliminary review required' and I'm freaking out a little! I also saw that someone posted on the results page that they had been offered a place on the MA - has anyone else heard back yet?

I'm still on "Recommended for Assessment" as well.

31 minutes ago, vanatrick said:

I'm still on "Recommended for Assessment" as well.

we have to be patient. I was looking at previous forums and most applicants got notified March 18-25. But honestly it is so hard to focus on anything I just keep checking my applications

On 3/12/2016 at 6:34 PM, hopefullywaiting said:

What does the status of everyone's NPSIA say? Mine still reads 'preliminary review required' and I'm freaking out a little! I also saw that someone posted on the results page that they had been offered a place on the MA - has anyone else heard back yet?

Mine still "Review In Progress By Department" - I have applied for PhD, what about you guys?

On March 11, 2016 at 6:00 PM, GirlFromToronto said:

we have to be patient. I was looking at previous forums and most applicants got notified March 18-25. But honestly it is so hard to focus on anything I just keep checking my applications

That is quite late considering some people have to make a decision by this week! My letter from gspia said by march 29th. Anyone else?

6 minutes ago, Ladyfinger said:

That is quite late considering some people have to make a decision by this week! My letter from gspia said by march 29th. Anyone else?

I'm in the same boat as you: March 29th. Hopefully they will say something by the end of this week.

17 minutes ago, Ladyfinger said:

I know but its out of our hands hopefully they let us know by the end of this week

10 hours ago, alyshim said:

To those who are waiting on GSPIA, my InfoWeb now features a mysterious "registration information" tab in between "My File" and "Faculty"

Wow, good eye! I didn't notice this until you pointed it out

Has anyone logged into Waterloo's Quest and had their offer for MAGG or MIPP uploaded? It says that I've been admitted, but I can't find the letter or terms of admission anywhere. It just says accept/decline.

1 hour ago, lew said:

Has anyone logged into Waterloo's Quest and had their offer for MAGG or MIPP uploaded? It says that I've been admitted, but I can't find the letter or terms of admission anywhere. It just says accept/decline.

I'm having the same problem. This says that there should be a "view letter" option, but I'm not seeing it anywhere. 

2 hours ago, vanatrick said:

I'm having the same problem. This says that there should be a "view letter" option, but I'm not seeing it anywhere. 

Mine is showing up now.

Hi everyone, just discovered this forum! 

I go to UBC, and only applied to MGA because I was so determined to get in... Haven't heard back yet so now I'm feeling like a total dumbass for taking such a big risk -.-

Anyone else from UBC on this forum? 

And what do you think chances are like for someone with an 82% final year average, 2 very strong recommendation letters, and a decent SOP with good content and maybe some small grammatical mistakes? 

I'm so screwed if I don't get in... Tired of being patient urrgh!! 

Also, congrats to everyone who got accepted already :)

1 minute ago, OnlyAppliedToMGA said:

Hi everyone, just discovered this forum! 

I go to UBC, and only applied to MGA because I was so determined to get in... Haven't heard back yet so now I'm feeling like a total dumbass for taking such a big risk -.-

Anyone else from UBC on this forum? 

And what do you think chances are like for someone with an 82% final year average, 2 very strong recommendation letters, and a decent SOP with good content and maybe some small grammatical mistakes? 

I'm so screwed if I don't get in... Tired of being patient urrgh!! 

Also, congrats to everyone who got accepted already :)

Lol don't doubt yourself! I hope you get in :) I had a much much lower GPA than that so I'm just glad I got accepted to GSPIA. All the best! 

Anyone know if second round of offers have gone out for MGA? Or anywhere else?