Fall 2016 - Master of Health Informatics University of Toronto / Master of Science in eHealth McMaster University

bluejays

16 minutes ago, Dwabtit said:

as far as i know most of the ppl that had the interview at mac and uft are mostly going towards mac. I think @bluejays is the only one still deciding.

Yes, that's right I am still deciding. i will hope to have my decision made by Friday. I am considering all factors including the program, costs, scholarships, research, and living. This is super tough! 

1 hour ago, MHIapplicant said:

Bluejays, when is the deadline to respond to the U of T offer? And to the MAC offer? I am trying to figure out when I am likely to hear from U of T.

I got until the 15th for UofT and the 18th for Mac. I have accepted my offer from Mac today. :) Good luck to everyone who has applied to UofT and Mac. Feel free to send me a message if you're also attending Mac in Sept 2016.

1 hour ago, bluejays said:

I got until the 15th for UofT and the 18th for Mac. I have accepted my offer from Mac today. :) Good luck to everyone who has applied to UofT and Mac. Feel free to send me a message if you're also attending Mac in Sept 2016.

awesome....join the fb group if you already accepted the offer

Edited by Dwabtit
forgot to post

58 minutes ago, shee_0907 said:

Anyone hears back from Mac regarding the anticipated official offer? I have not received anything so far. 

i received the official letter last week tuesday along with a few other people

53 minutes ago, shee_0907 said:

Anyone hears back from Mac regarding the anticipated official offer? I have not received anything so far. 

Still nothing, but I guess you might get the offer these days. I will wait until Wednesday and send a email to ask the status if there is no further update. 

10 hours ago, MHIapplicant said:

I interviewed at U of T on Feb 25. If anyone else declined U of T, please post here so we can keep tabs on how many spots are opening up. Thanks.

I declined UofT last Friday. Good luck! 

12 hours ago, MHIapplicant said:

I interviewed at U of T on Feb 25. If anyone else declined U of T, please post here so we can keep tabs on how many spots are opening up. Thanks.

On Feb 16th I heard from UoFT for an interview on February 23rd. I heard back with an offer on March 25th. My response due date is on April 15th. I was declined the offer yesterday. Good luck!

On 4/12/2016 at 0:07 AM, MHIapplicant said:

I was also interviewed for U of T, MHI on Feb 25th. I got an acceptance email on March 21st, and I just accepted the offer for next year.

I have accepted U of T'S MHI program! I made us a facebook page - search "MHI Class of 2017 University of Toronto".  Let me know if anyone has difficulty finding it! 

Edited by alonka

Just received an offer from U of T today via email! Will be accepting it. 

On 4/14/2016 at 10:06 PM, alonka said:

I have accepted U of T'S MHI program! I made us a facebook page - search "MHI Class of 2017 University of Toronto".  Let me know if anyone has difficulty finding it! 

alonka, I cannot find the facebook page. Is it set to private?

On 4/12/2016 at 8:27 PM, jChuang said:

Still nothing, but I guess you might get the offer these days. I will wait until Wednesday and send a email to ask the status if there is no further update. 

Hey did you hear back when you emailed? I haven't gotten an official offer from Mac yet myself :( 

1 hour ago, shee_0907 said:

Dont worry same here and @jChuang

I guess next week it is. this is pretty frustrating :(

Ahhhh okay, at least I am not the only one! I wanted to email and ask but wasn't sure if I should. -_- 

1 hour ago, tealogic said:

Ahhhh okay, at least I am not the only one! I wanted to email and ask but wasn't sure if I should. -_- 

you guys should email. I think the only reason me musicfeak and bluejays heard back last week was because we were very presistent that we needed to know asap.

Just say you want to apply for a scholarship or you have something else to apply for. Someone posted on the results page that they were rejected i hope it wasn't any of us.

2 hours ago, shee_0907 said:

Dont worry same here and @jChuang

I guess next week it is. this is pretty frustrating :(

*Handshake*

Frustrating it is ... I can't do anything but wait, sigh.

1 hour ago, tealogic said:

I have not sent a mail to Iris since I guess we are all waiting for the graduate office. 

However, if there is no progress next week, I will send a mail to her and beg her to push the office a little more. Haha.