Fall 2017 Clinical Psychology Applicants

FacelessMage

6 minutes ago, stereopticons said:

Can the person who got the Rutgers interview please PM your POI? Thanks!

Me too please. I am so anxious waiting to hear from Rutgers. I would really appreciate it. 

On 1/16/2017 at 1:04 AM, grad_17 said:

Would anyone who has received an interview invitation at University of Alabama (Tuscaloosa) in the psychology and law concentration mind sharing who your POI is? I know there are only 2 faculty members accepting students in that concentration this year, so I am curious to know if they both already extended interview invitations. Thank you so much!

Me too! If anyone wouldn't mind sharing your POI, I'd really appreciate it! 

25 minutes ago, stereopticons said:

Man there's so many of them now and I still haven't heard anything. :(

From what it looks like, these Rutgers communications are coming directly from POIs and not from the department itself. So don't despair too much or to prematurely!

–Your resident optimist/cheerleader

3 minutes ago, DrGirl said:

Does anyone know if Alabama (Tuscaloosa) is providing any type of reimbursement? The flights for the weekend I'm going are crazy

As far as I know, they are not providing reimbursement for flights. From what my POI relayed to me, the only assistance will be a graduate student housing us, and picking us up from the airport and driving us to Tuscaloosa (an hour from Birmingham). I feel your pain, I'm flying from AZ and I cringed buying my ticket! :( 

6 minutes ago, DrGirl said:

Does anyone know if Alabama (Tuscaloosa) is providing any type of reimbursement? The flights for the weekend I'm going are crazy

Nobody mentioned anything to me about reimbursement, just transportation and accomodations. I'm lucky my flight was rather cheap considering I'm going next week (and flying internationally). 

7 hours ago, Slothanos15 said:

To the person who posted email rejection at Drexel--did you receive a mass email, personalized, or just assume rejection because no interview? If you could PM me or reply here, that would be great! Thanks in advance!

I'd very much appreciate a PM too, please!

1 hour ago, brainkween said:

As far as I know, they are not providing reimbursement for flights. From what my POI relayed to me, the only assistance will be a graduate student housing us, and picking us up from the airport and driving us to Tuscaloosa (an hour from Birmingham). I feel your pain, I'm flying from AZ and I cringed buying my ticket! :( 

Okay that helps a bit. That was a painful transaction ? Which weekend are you going? 

22 minutes ago, bdeck said:

Anyone here back from Boston U or Fordham?

I'm waiting to hear back from Fordham as well. I haven't seen anything on the results page. Last year, it seemed like they got invites out around 1/15