On 3/19/2018 at 9:35 PM, RunnerGrad said:

The people I knew in Health Promotion at UofT who had to take a stats course took this one from Guelph (offered online): https://courses.opened.uoguelph.ca/search/publicCourseSearchDetails.do?method=load&courseId=18978

I believe Athabasca also offers an online stats course.  You can also check and see if any local universities offer a summer course in stats.

You can also check out the Canadian Virtual University: http://www.cvu-uvc.ca/courses.php?page=subject&language=English

If any of you have questions about UofT, feel free to ask.  I graduated from the Nutrition & Dietetics stream, but took several classes with the other streams (including Intro to Public Health and CHAM I & II).

Thank you! I registered for a stats course with Athabasca. They are very flexible and accommodating. How difficult was the program overall, academically? I will be doing the Social & Behavioral Sciences stream.

54 minutes ago, stresseddepressed said:

Haven't heard anything from Guelph. :( Could people who got their acceptances share their stats, please? I am so nervous. Guelph was my first choice. 

Me too! Guelph was my first choice. My portal status still hasn't changed. Patiently waiting and crossing fingers

2 hours ago, Danielle49 said:

Thank you! I registered for a stats course with Athabasca. They are very flexible and accommodating. How difficult was the program overall, academically? I will be doing the Social & Behavioral Sciences stream.

Hello, 

Did you get accepted to the Social anf Behavioural Sciences stream?

8 hours ago, sheisgreat said:

I havent seen anyone post about this yet. I am also waiting to hear a response. Some people stated that they received a call for their admission offer from UofA MPH.

I am also waiting for UofA mph global health result 

1 hour ago, GlobalHealth said:

Same here! Still waiting for UAlberta Global Health and SFU Global Health! 

Relieved to know I am not the only one waiting to hear from SFU and U of A... good luck to you and everyone who's still waiting! 

58 minutes ago, mphcanada said:

Has anyone been waitlisted at Waterloo? 

This is the reply I got from them yesterday

"Admission decisions should be available to applicants in Quest within the next 2-3 weeks. If you haven’t heard from us by the second week of April, it is most likely because you are on the waitlist. You’re welcome to contact us again at this time to find out the status of your application."

21 hours ago, pancakes8 said:

I just got an offer for the Guelph MPH!! Good luck y'all! woof 

20 hours ago, pablo9 said:

same brooo, woof! Good luck to errbody else!

Blimey! You all must be chuffed! Congratulations! 

Anyone else receive an offer from the Guelph's MPH program? Just a curious cat. 

Wishing everyone good fortune. 

9 hours ago, thaniecs said:

Relieved to know I am not the only one waiting to hear from SFU and U of A... good luck to you and everyone who's still waiting! 

10 hours ago, GlobalHealth said:

Same here! Still waiting for UAlberta Global Health and SFU Global Health! 

I'm also waiting for U of A and SFU Global Health. Good luck to all!

14 minutes ago, sheisgreat said:

Thank you! Please let us know if you hear anything :)

Here is the reply I got from SFU, which I believe is the same as someone already said here :

"Hello,

Applicants can expect to receive information regarding their admission status by the end of March.
Best wishes,
Jen"

Means only one more week for SFU! 

2 hours ago, stresseddepressed said:

Received my Guelph MPH acceptance today! Good luck to everyone out there :)

Congratulations! You can be happyecstatic now! 

2 hours ago, Oski said:

Me too!! Good luck everyone!

Congratulations! 

6 minutes ago, Daisies18 said:

Good luck to everyone who got accepted into Guelph so far. This is my second time applying and I haven't heard anything from the admissions people. I worked really hard to improve my application (took extra courses to boost GPA, worked as an RA, volunteered in public health related fields). I really don't understand what else I can do. Its very frustrating. All the schools that I applied and I am still waiting to hear back. I feel like I might get rejected again. It is so heart breaking ;(

Best wishes to you! Admissions are still coming out so don't lose hope!