On 2018-03-16 at 2:53 PM, sickening_wreck said:

So did I! Congrats!! Received it at about 2:45pm.:) I couldn't believe it since I wasn't expecting to hear for another month.

Hey,

did they e-mail you or was it on the SGS portal? I haven't received anything yet and on the SGS portal my application shows under review.

11 hours ago, corgi7 said:

I'm having a hard time deciding between McGill's MScPH and U of T's MPH Epi. Does anyone have any input? 

Bloody 'ell, that's a hard decision to make. Congratulations on being accepted to both. But it really depends on where you want to be after completing these programs. Are there any core differences in the programs that makes one better than the other? 

Jolly good wishes my friend. 

12 hours ago, corgi7 said:

I'm having a hard time deciding between McGill's MScPH and U of T's MPH Epi. Does anyone have any input? 

It depends on your interest. I would pick U if T MPH epid but its because I have heard alot more about U of T MPH epid. Plus I think they give the option of completing 2 practicums. Best of luck and congratulations on getting both offers.

Edited by AniSabi

10 minutes ago, mph2018 said:

Decision is now made on SGS portal following my recommendation for MPH (Health Promotion) at U of T.

We have until April 9 to accept so the wait list will be released soon for those waiting!

do you know how many acceptances were sent out?

16 minutes ago, mph2k18 said:

do you know how many acceptances were sent out?

I have no idea.

In my first email I was told that they were accepting 42 people but I don't know if that represents the number of acceptances they sent.

But there is for sure roughly 42 spots for 500 applicants this year.

8 minutes ago, mph2018 said:

I have no idea.

In my first email I was told that they were accepting 42 people but I don't know if that represents the number of acceptances they sent.

But there is for sure roughly 42 spots for 500 applicants this year.

Thank you for filling us in! It's nice to have a date in mind.

On another note, Queens will most likely be sending out their next round of acceptances/refusals this week. They responded to my email saying that they will be reviewing applications this week.

5 hours ago, purplesocks said:

For those who were already accepted to waterloo: Were you told what the dates are of the on campus portion in August?

The on-campus portion last year was August 14-26th. It was included in my acceptance letter last year as well.

2 hours ago, thaniecs said:

Is anyone still waiting on SFU and/or U of Alberta??

Have heard from SFU but waiting on UofA still...I called UofA yesterday and the lady that I spoke to stated that their "A-list" offers have already been sent out for all streams. However, no one on here has mentioned hearing back from UofA's global health stream so I'm not sure...

Did anyone who got accepted into Guelph get their official letters yet? I got one stating that my acceptance was recommended to the grad committee...the subject line was "Welcome to Guelph MPH" so I can assume it's pretty much a done deal right? My paranoia is kicking in

Edited by stresseddepressed