Fall 2018 Clinical Psych Interview Invites

psych0

15 hours ago, Ohnooo said:

I know it’s not likely since it’s not on the results page, but has anyone heard from UMaine? 

Not me personally, but my friend received an invite a few weeks ago - interview is next weekend I believe. 

3 hours ago, PsychD said:

Hey, do you know if they’re still sending invites/was this a mass email? Not sure their process. Congrats!

Thanks! I got a phone call from a current student and then she emailed me personally with the details. I think they did it one-by-one like that, but I got the impression that they were contacting everyone around the same time. They seemed to have assigned each applicant to one of two interview days. 

Hey, so I applied to Roosevelt's PsyD program and it looks like interviews went out on the 25th, today there's a post about a rejection via website link from email. But I didn't get an invite or a rejection, what could this mean?

10 hours ago, Gibs8100 said:

Hi so i applied for Novas PhD program but today i got an email inviting me for a PsyD interview. I never got a rejection about the PhD application. Does this mean I’ve been rejected? 

Was there anything in your application (a radio button) that denoted you'd like to be considered for PsyD if they are unable to offer an interview for clinical? Some programs do this from PhD to masters. 

Does anyone know anything about the interviews for the University of Montana? Has anyone been invited to interview there? ANY information anyone has would be much appreciated. Thank you in advance!

Well...I just found out today Suffolk U extended an interview invite for their clin psych program back on the 25th because it went to spam...would encourage others to double check their email/spam. *edit - Im releasing my interview so it should open up a spot for someone on the waitlist

Edited by Timemachines

Does anybody have info on the University of New Mexico or University of Memphis?  I've seen scattered posts about interviews on the results page but am wondering if anybody has received official rejections or formal interview invites?

On 30/01/2018 at 10:32 AM, psychapp said:

Has anyone else heard from LIU Brooklyn? Only one entry on the results board for this year.

Hi! I got a phone call from a first-year student at LIU Brooklyn on Wednesday Jan 24th,  and was invited to interview. Hope that helps!

33 minutes ago, toast doctor said:

Does anyone know who the program director for the rutgers psyd in clinical psych is?

My portal shows no decision but i read that they sent out all invites on Jan 30

Same with mine for the PhD, would you mind PMing me if you find anything out? 

Here you go (I think this is right, I took it from the website)

Jamie Walkup
CHAIR, CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGY DEPARTMENT
DIRECTOR OF CLINICAL TRAINING

PHONE: 212-518-3091
EMAIL: walkup@gsapp.rutgers.edu

21 hours ago, dr. bubbles said:

Hey, so I applied to Roosevelt's PsyD program and it looks like interviews went out on the 25th, today there's a post about a rejection via website link from email. But I didn't get an invite or a rejection, what could this mean?

My email said to go onto your student portal and then there was the rejection

8 minutes ago, toast doctor said:

My email said to go onto your student portal and then there was the rejection

Thanks for your reply! I checked the application portal, but nothing is there. I think I might email the program and see what's up.

8 hours ago, PsychM said:

Does anyone know anything about the interviews for the University of Montana? Has anyone been invited to interview there? ANY information anyone has would be much appreciated. Thank you in advance!

I think they had preliminary phone interviews and have already made all in person interview invites.

14 hours ago, SpookyGhost said:

I think they had preliminary phone interviews and have already made all in person interview invites.

Thank you!

3 hours ago, corbeau said:

Congratulations to the person who got admitted to Temple! Could you tell me who your POI is? Thanks!

I would greatly appreciate this information as well! And congratulations :)