Fall 2018 Clinical Psych Interview Invites

psych0

Does anyone know if these clinical programs are still sending invites for interviews: 

University of Texas at Austin

Texas A&M 

Washington University in St. Louis

University of Missouri- Kansas City

University of Arkansas 

Vanderbilt 

Duke

33 minutes ago, psych23 said:

If I haven't heard back from some programs should I assume rejection even though I have not heard back from them at all?

32 minutes ago, SarahTonin said:

I just spoke to the graduate coordinator and asked about the status of my application, and he informed that most interview invitations were already sent out. 

I’m assuming it’s a rejection but some of my programs have actually rejected people & I haven’t heard either way which is disconcerting because I’m still holding out a little hope. 

34 minutes ago, psych23 said:

If I haven't heard back from some programs should I assume rejection even though I have not heard back from them at all?

I’m assuming it’s a rejection but some of my programs have actually rejected people & I haven’t heard either way which is disconcerting because I’m still holding out a little hope. 

29 minutes ago, 2ndTimeHopeful said:

Yeah, this is my first cycle so I don't know but I get the impression that unless something crazy out of the ordinary happens, they won't reach out to more people after they've extended interview invites. I have been rejected only from programs that I have had phone/Skype interviews with at this point, so it's possible that what you have seen are people that were rejected post-preliminary interview or even just screened out based on low GRE/GPA, although I have no idea how this process works. I assume the schools that I have not yet heard from are going to reject me after they send out acceptances in like March. 

18 minutes ago, corbeau said:

I am almost certain that the University of Pittsburgh has sent out all interview invites (I was invited in mid-January and recently got a mass "Welcome to Pitt" email).

Same, I’d say Pitt is done. See you there! :) 

3 hours ago, 2ndTimeHopeful said:

Literally me right now with rutgers

On 2/2/2018 at 11:19 AM, psychgrad7128 said:

Does anyone know if these clinical programs are still sending invites for interviews: 

University of Texas at Austin

Texas A&M 

Washington University in St. Louis

University of Missouri- Kansas City

University of Arkansas 

Vanderbilt 

Duke

I got an email from UMKC on Jan. 24th saying all invites had been extended, but I was on the waitlist. Arkansas had their interview day on Jan. 22nd. They told us we'd be hearing back around now for decisions. Apparently someone on the results page heard back by phone just three days after the interview. Interested to figure out who the POI for that poster is. 

Hey everyone,
I just received an invite from the University of Hartford to interview. However, two of their four possible interview dates had already passed when I received the invite. Is it possible there was an error and I somehow received the email late or is it normal that they would send an invite after they're already halfway done?

Also, do you think it will be a problem if I can only attend one of the two days left? Really hoping they can accommodate...
Thanks for the input! :)

Interviews: CUNY, Suffolk U, Springfield College, U Hartford
Rejections: Rutgers, Clark
Acceptances: ???

11 hours ago, gottagetthedata said:

Has anyone heard anything from St. John’s University Clinical Ph.D. or the University of Denver Clinical Ph.D.? 

Also waiting on University of Denver. Their website says interview day is 2/9-12 but I haven’t heard of anyone receiving an invite to the PhD program only psy.d

12 hours ago, PsychShay said:

Also waiting on University of Denver. Their website says interview day is 2/9-12 but I haven’t heard of anyone receiving an invite to the PhD program only psy.d

Looks like invitations for the PhD program went out around January 16. Posters were saying they heard directly from their POI

14 hours ago, toast doctor said:

Anyone heard anything from Palo Alto University psyD?

I'm not 100% sure on this but I think PAU had their interviews January 19-20.