1 hour ago, katherinexo said:

Has anyone heard back from Fresno by chance?

I called CSU Fresno about a week and a half ago and was told we wouldn’t get results till mid April. Makes sense considering their deadline was March 1. 

They also don’t do interviews. 

2 hours ago, WeridoPeach said:

@Slowcheetah Could I ask which program that you applied to CSUEB? Was it 2-year or 3-year program? I applied there too but so far I still havent heard anything from them... Im thinking I might not get the chance to have the interview :(

I applied for the 2 year program. This waiting game really sucks but I am wishing you the best of luck !

1 hour ago, gianinainabottle said:

I called CSU Fresno about a week and a half ago and was told we wouldn’t get results till mid April. Makes sense considering their deadline was March 1. 

They also don’t do interviews. 

Thanks for letting me know! I’m surprised they don’t do interviews, since a lot of schools do. But fingers crossed!

@gianinainabottle I am currently attending a residential grad program in Washington (it was a huge move!) so I cannot personally answer your question about attending an online master's program.  However, I know several people who are in CSUN's online program, and they are loving it.  They are able to work in the field (!!!) while going to school, and can pay for their program outright.  That seems like a major bonus, but at the same time the have a 3-year program.  In the end, you do what is best for you.  For me, a 2-year residential program fit the bill.  If I hadn't been accepted to any schools the first round, I would definitely have applied to CSUN's online program.  Best of luck to you!! 

On 3/19/2018 at 4:15 PM, WeridoPeach said:

@Slowcheetah Could I ask which program that you applied to CSUEB? Was it 2-year or 3-year program? I applied there too but so far I still havent heard anything from them... Im thinking I might not get the chance to have the interview :(

I applied to the 2 year program at CSUEB and I haven't heard anything either :( A friend of mine also applied and received an interview invitation last week. Not sure how to feel about that but I think I might not get a chance either.

21 hours ago, egomez16 said:

I applied to the 2 year program at CSUEB and I haven't heard anything either :( A friend of mine also applied and received an interview invitation last week. Not sure how to feel about that but I think I might not get a chance either.

Oh no! I hope they will have a second round for the interview invitation... I applied the 3 year program so I dont know am I supposed to get the same interview time with the 2 year program applicants or mine will be a bit delayed.. We still have to hang in there for the final result.. Good luck to your other schools tho! 

21 minutes ago, WeridoPeach said:

Oh no! I hope they will have a second round for the interview invitation... I applied the 3 year program so I dont know am I supposed to get the same interview time with the 2 year program applicants or mine will be a bit delayed.. We still have to hang in there for the final result.. Good luck to your other schools tho! 

Ya maybe they do separate interviews by programs hopefully they get back to you soon I'd be great to get a chance. The wait is definitely killing me hoping to get an acceptance somewhere so far I've been wait listed to 2 schools and rejected at another but I'm trying to stay positive ! wishing you the best of luck too! 

Waitlisted at CSUEB :/ At least I still have hope and was not rejected. I called Fullerton and they told me decisions would be sent out all the way through the end of the month. CSU Fresno is my last hope to stay in California. This waiting game is too much :(

2 hours ago, mahh said:

I know SJSU sent out some acceptances last week... has anyone heard about the waitlist or rejections? My hopes aren't high at this point but it would be nice to get it over with.

I know they sent them out for the past two weeks...I have yet to hear of anything about a waitlist or rejections. It seems like they might do it after the 15th for rejections?

On 4/5/2018 at 2:57 PM, mahh said:

I know SJSU sent out some acceptances last week... has anyone heard about the waitlist or rejections? My hopes aren't high at this point but it would be nice to get it over with.

I received my waitlist email last thursday. Not sure about rejection tho.. Which program did you apply? 2 year or the extended master 3 year program? I bet they might have a different date to send out emails since I applied for the EM program.. Wish you luck! 

On 3/25/2018 at 7:12 PM, CHILDESGambino said:

has anyone heard from SFSU? It is the last school I need to hear from and I just want to know before I make a final decision!! it's been my top choice since day one!

Hey! They sent out emails this past Friday. I'm trying to learn more about the program. Can I ask why it's your top choice?

On 4/7/2018 at 3:51 PM, WeridoPeach said:

I received my waitlist email last thursday. Not sure about rejection tho.. Which program did you apply? 2 year or the extended master 3 year program? I bet they might have a different date to send out emails since I applied for the EM program.. Wish you luck! 

congratulations! fingers crossed for yoU! I applied to the 2 year program, I haven't seen anyone post either way (rejection/waitlist) I received an e-mail about financial aide today but I don't think it means anything yet?

14 hours ago, tmkwong said:

Hey! They sent out emails this past Friday. I'm trying to learn more about the program. Can I ask why it's your top choice?

Hi, a couple of things really drew me to the program: the ASD/AAC track options, bilingual option, and Dr. Betty Yu. Her research is really interesting. Otherwise, just living/working in SF. Be aware that they are disorganized from what I've heard. There are a couple threads about it on here. Either way, I'm not going because it's not a fiscally responsible decision when I can get a really great education with in-state and walk out with 1/3 student debt.

1 hour ago, CHILDESGambino said:

Hi, a couple of things really drew me to the program: the ASD/AAC track options, bilingual option, and Dr. Betty Yu. Her research is really interesting. Otherwise, just living/working in SF. Be aware that they are disorganized from what I've heard. There are a couple threads about it on here. Either way, I'm not going because it's not a fiscally responsible decision when I can get a really great education with in-state and walk out with 1/3 student debt.

Thanks so much for the info. Yeah, I've heard that they're disorganized too. Best of luck to you!

3 hours ago, mahh said:

congratulations! fingers crossed for yoU! I applied to the 2 year program, I haven't seen anyone post either way (rejection/waitlist) I received an e-mail about financial aide today but I don't think it means anything yet?

Thanks! I'd call the department to see what they have been up to. Sometimes they might hold up to the first round reply and then sending out more emails after the 15th. I'm not sure the financial aide.. Did they come from the CDS department or just school general email? Best luck to you too!