Fall 2019 Clinical Psychology Canadian Applicants!

FallGO

Just now, ZingyNeuron said:

Mine was Feb 12. I have been refreshing my email furiously since haha

Ugh me too. My POI said she recommended me for admission but I’d only know officially within a couple of weeks. Well... it’s been a couple of weeks so I’m ready ?

1 minute ago, Neurophilic said:

Ugh me too. My POI said she recommended me for admission but I’d only know officially within a couple of weeks. Well... it’s been a couple of weeks so I’m ready ?

Same here haha I left my POI's office floating on cloud 9 after he said he would recommend me for admission and every day since I have been losing a bit of the pep I had in my step ? wishing you best of luck! hope you hear back soon cause this wait is pure agony

49 minutes ago, magnolias said:

Hi yes, i accepted my unofficial offer although an official one hasn't come yet. Let me know if you have questions or anything

congratulations! Can I ask if it’s your first time applying? Also were you the person who posted on the results page that your supervisor is DB? If not, would you mind private messaging me your supervisor. I would really appreciate it! Waterloo is the last school I’m waiting to hear back from

11 minutes ago, gradlady said:

Has anyone heard anything from OISE Clinical and Counselling? Or know when final decisions will be out? I'm getting annoyed with waiting 

I haven't heard anything either. I called today and they said we should hear in a few weeks...Did you get an interview?

Re: SCCP OISE - I spoke to someone in the program and they informed me that only Ph.D. offers have been extended which haven't required interviews only automatic responses, so hopefully MA interviews and offers will be happening next?  ?

29 minutes ago, Mickey_ said:

I haven't heard anything either. I called today and they said we should hear in a few weeks...Did you get an interview?

Sadly no, I haven't gotten an interview. Did they say if interviewing is still going on? 

Edited by gradlady

Hey guys, question:

I've received an informal acceptance to a program from both the head of the department and my POI, but no letter yet from SGS. It's been about two weeks... is it possible to get accepted and then declined by SGS? I'm just a little confused as to why it's taking so long.

Just now, Desperate Clinical said:

Hey guys, question:

I've received an informal acceptance to a program from both the head of the department and my POI, but no letter yet from SGS. It's been about two weeks... is it possible to get accepted and then declined by SGS? I'm just a little confused as to why it's taking so long.

I don't imagine you will be declined by SGS. They are probably just taking a while to update the system. I wouldn't worry. Quick question, is this for OISE or UTSC? 

12 minutes ago, Desperate Clinical said:

Hey guys, question:

How long did it take for you receive the informal acceptance after the interview?