Fall 2019 Clinical Psychology Canadian Applicants!

FallGO

1 minute ago, Desperate Clinical said:

Just got declined to SCCP at OISE through SGS under "decision made".

So sorry to hear. I am waiting for this to happen since I know my POI has extended offers already and I didn't interview with her ?

Hope the closure is at least somewhat of a relief 

1 hour ago, gillis_55 said:

To the poster from the results page who was accepted to York yesterday - congratulations! If you're comfortable, would you please DM me your POI's initials? Thank you :) 

Me as well! Thank you

Was just told that York is apparently still reviewing my application... even though I wasn't invited to the open house. Can they just make up their minds so I can decide whether to accept my other offer??? So if anyone else is still under review on their website, that is why.

8 minutes ago, neocortical.coffee said:

Was just told that York is apparently still reviewing my application... even though I wasn't invited to the open house. Can they just make up their minds so I can decide whether to accept my other offer??? So if anyone else is still under review on their website, that is why.

omggggg that is probably the case with mine as well... haven't heard anything from anyone there but stats us still "under review". Did you e-mail the Grad Program Secretary?

6 minutes ago, chopper.wife said:

omggggg that is probably the case with mine as well... haven't heard anything from anyone there but stats us still "under review". Did you e-mail the Grad Program Secretary?

Yes I asked the grad secretary if they could let me know where I stand in the admissions process and that's all they said

Hi everyone,

I contacted OISE regarding CCP (PhD) admission decisions and was told that they would be sent out mid-late March (assuming that this is probably the same for MA apps)

I didn't receive an interview/wasn't contacted by either POI.

Not overly helpful but thought I would share!

1 minute ago, J-Shot said:

Hi everyone,

I contacted OISE regarding CCP (PhD) admission decisions and was told that they would be sent out mid-late March (assuming that this is probably the same for MA apps)

I didn't receive an interview/wasn't contacted by either POI.

Not overly helpful but thought I would share!

Hey, thanks for sharing! Did you get the impression that you would need to be interviewed by now for PhD admission? Thanks!

45 minutes ago, lobstergirl said:

Hey, thanks for sharing! Did you get the impression that you would need to be interviewed by now for PhD admission? Thanks!

I didn't really get a sense of that via the email - but, I would be very surprised if I was offered admission to the CCP PhD without an interview... I do like surprises though!!

1 hour ago, ZingyNeuron said:

Guys, has anyone here received an interview invite for Concordia  yet? Or knows what is happening with them, where they are in the admission process? Thank you!

Hey, Concordia interviews were back in Jan! The faculty have submitted their choices to the department and official offers should go out early March. That's all I know!

7 hours ago, psychpun said:

Hey, Concordia interviews were back in Jan! The faculty have submitted their choices to the department and official offers should go out early March. That's all I know!

Thanks! I had a good conversation with the POI back in October, she even helped me submit a research proposal with her project for funding and I find it quite disappointing that she never contacted me after that for an official interview.... And I am also quite surprised that I interviewed with 2 profs at McGill, yet nobody cared for my application at Concordia? ?

Just received my official acceptance to Windsor for Child Clinical! I am beyond excited and looking forward to meeting everyone at the open house on the 8th!

Thank you all for being such a supportive group. I really appreciate how lovely everyone on this thread has been throughout this whole godforsaken process ❤️ To all of you that have gotten in somewhere, congratulations! You've earned it! And to everyone still waiting, do not lose faith in yourself, you're all awesome candidates! 

2 minutes ago, Ladydaydream said:

Just received my official acceptance to Windsor for Child Clinical! I am beyond excited and looking forward to meeting everyone at the open house on the 8th!

Thank you all for being such a supportive group. I really appreciate how lovely everyone on this thread has been throughout this whole godforsaken process ❤️ To all of you that have gotten in somewhere, congratulations! You've earned it! And to everyone still waiting, do not lose faith in yourself, you're all awesome candidates! 

Congrats!!!! That's so exciting :)