Fall 2019 Clinical Psychology Canadian Applicants!

FallGO

1 hour ago, Ladydaydream said:

Just received my official acceptance to Windsor for Child Clinical! I am beyond excited and looking forward to meeting everyone at the open house on the 8th!

Thank you all for being such a supportive group. I really appreciate how lovely everyone on this thread has been throughout this whole godforsaken process ❤️ To all of you that have gotten in somewhere, congratulations! You've earned it! And to everyone still waiting, do not lose faith in yourself, you're all awesome candidates! 

Congratulations! I just got mine for the Neuropsychology Program as well! See you there!!

On 2/1/2019 at 6:53 PM, C_Lamoureux said:

Just received an interview invite for the School and Applied Child Psychology program at Western! Received an email from my POI, interview is next week! 

Sorry to creep on this old post lol, but would you mind DMing me your POI?

Just now, vygotskyisgod said:

Anyone hear from the MA counselling psychology program at McGill???

I had a Skype interview with a POI (AK) in early Feb and also spoke with her grad student. I was told the committee meets in early March to decide who gets accepted. 

Hi All! Wondering if those of you who have been accepted to Ryerson would be willing to DM me and let me know who you will be working with?! I want to get a read on where I stand etc... in  this waiting process. Thanks in advance ☺️

8 minutes ago, s_bellow said:

Anybody know if UTSC has sent out official offers?

Still nothing in my email / SGS account for UTSC (I haven't been contacted for interviews or anything at all)... beginning to wonder if ANYONE has received any unofficial offers yet?

1 minute ago, Willy36 said:

Still nothing in my email / SGS account for UTSC (I haven't been contacted for interviews or anything at all)... beginning to wonder if ANYONE has received any unofficial offers yet?

I’m in the same boat! I think a few have received unofficial offers

Guest notsethrogen

Is there anyone here who went to UBCO Interview Day?  I've been refreshing this page about 3912x per minute at work and have finally come to the edge.  I can't wait anymore!  I keep my phone on my desk and stare at it but nothing happens.  So I put my phone in my pocket.  But then I get paranoid that I might not feel the vibration.

I'm starting to think that it is too late... (my time has come... sends shivers down my spine... body's aching all the time...)

40 minutes ago, Stickyknow said:

Hello Canadian fellows. I'm wondering what do you do after you accepted the offer. Do you email your POI and let him/her know? And then what? waiting for September?

You can accept your offer via email and cc your POI in said email. 

7 hours ago, gillis_55 said:

I had a Skype interview with a POI (AK) in early Feb and also spoke with her grad student. I was told the committee meets in early March to decide who gets accepted. 

Thanks for letting me know! :) I’ve had interviews with 3 different POIs at this point. At my last meeting they also said that they’d be meeting on March first. Thought I’d still ask cause getting more anxious by the minute.

15 hours ago, vygotskyisgod said:

Anyone hear from the MA counselling psychology program at McGill???

I’m not sure if it’s the same for counselling but my POI for clinical said decisions go out mid to late March!