Fall 2019 Clinical Psych Interview Invites

40 minutes ago, 21ny14 said:

Scared the shit out of me. Thought this was the clinical psych thread for a second.

Sorry about that! It's the first Counseling Psych program I've been accepted to so far, everything else has been Clinical so I posted it here without thinking it all the way through. The other thread with 60+ pages is a bit overwhelming though.

8 hours ago, neuropsych20009 said:

If the AU poster could also PM me, that'd be great! And whether it was a personal email/mass email

Would love to know as well! Thank you!

Cross post.. but I have checked search results and am seeing almost nothing regarding the following schools. 

Idaho State-nothing

Washington State (few people reponded to my DM with initial of POI I'm not aquainted with).

University of Maine (saw a few on results but none from POI I've talked to).

Thanks all

8 hours ago, prettypilot2002 said:

Cross post.. but I have checked search results and am seeing almost nothing regarding the following schools. 

Idaho State-nothing

Washington State (few people reponded to my DM with initial of POI I'm not aquainted with).

University of Maine (saw a few on results but none from POI I've talked to).

Thanks all

I believe all Washington State invites have gone out. I got an invite in December, and it stated they had finished reviewing applications. 

Can the person who received an invite from CU Boulder DM me their POI?

Also - I’ve only seen one invitation from UT Austin. Does anyone have updates on their interview invitations?

For those of you who received invites from Northern Illinois (NIU), did the emails say anything about them being done sending out invites? I've only seen 5 interview postings on the results page, but considering it's now past the deadline I'm starting to switch into presumed rejection mode sadly...

Guest Clickingrefresh
16 minutes ago, hannahbanana321 said:

Does anyone know if the mass email from Kansas someone posted about was for child clinical psych? 

I would like to know this as well! 

1 hour ago, Katie B said:

For those of you who received invites from Northern Illinois (NIU), did the emails say anything about them being done sending out invites? I've only seen 5 interview postings on the results page, but considering it's now past the deadline I'm starting to switch into presumed rejection mode sadly...

Hey Katie, 

I haven't received anything but I am under the assumption if 5 have posted that they've received interview invites, that they are likely done. Not everyone applying is going to post, or even come to this site. Sadly, I'm in the same boat...I'm seeing interview invites to most of the schools I've applied to, but I have no updates on my application even saying that I'm rejected either.

3 hours ago, MwithaT said:

Can the person who received an invite from CU Boulder DM me their POI?

Also - I’ve only seen one invitation from UT Austin. Does anyone have updates on their interview invitations?

can that person also please DM me their Boulder POI?

43 minutes ago, PsychHeather said:

Hey Katie, 

I haven't received anything but I am under the assumption if 5 have posted that they've received interview invites, that they are likely done. Not everyone applying is going to post, or even come to this site. Sadly, I'm in the same boat...I'm seeing interview invites to most of the schools I've applied to, but I have no updates on my application even saying that I'm rejected either.

It's unfortunate for both of us. I understand that many programs may wait until after interviews/ acceptances have been sent out to officially notify applicants about rejections, if they do at all, but some clarity for those of us wondering and waiting would be appreciated. Best of luck to you and hopefully we hear something from some of our schools soon!