Canada MSW 2020

rolearly34

1 minute ago, waitingsux said:

For UBC okanagan?

I haven’t heard anything yet. When I called last week they said they send them out individually and not in batches, and we should hear in March for advanced standing

So I'm getting super impatient with Windsor and I think I want to email admissions and ask when we should expect to hear back...

Is there any harm in this??

Any advice on how to word the email professionally?

On 3/4/2020 at 11:48 AM, olivolia said:

I emailed western and she said they will start sending acceptances out early-mid March and will continue until the program is full. We will be notified through student center!

Awesome. Thanks!!

Has anyone else not heard anything for Laurier Advanced Standing yet? I haven’t heard any news on email or LORIS and I’m wondering if I should just assume it’s a rejection. Any info is appreciated!

Edited by sunflower21

8 minutes ago, sunflower21 said:

Has anyone else not heard anything for Laurier Advanced Standing yet? I haven’t heard any news on email or LORIS and I’m wondering if I should just assume it’s a rejection. Any info is appreciated!

I know one person that has been accepted to Laurier's advanced standing program, but I also haven't heard back regarding even a waitlist, so I'm not sure what's going on

1 hour ago, courtmsw said:

I know one person that has been accepted to Laurier's advanced standing program, but I also haven't heard back regarding even a waitlist, so I'm not sure what's going on

Hmmm I wonder what it could mean - thank you for  letting me know! I've also heard of one person getting accepted but haven't seen too much traffic on here about Laurier yet.

12 minutes ago, sunflower21 said:

Hmmm I wonder what it could mean - thank you for  letting me know! I've also heard of one person getting accepted but haven't seen too much traffic on here about Laurier yet.

I received an email today from Laurier that I’ve been put on the waitlist. Nothing has changed on Loris. 

I was waitlisted for waterloo. Just noticed on quest. Does anyone know how many go on the waitlist?

What are the actual chances of ever getting off of it and being admitted?

I'm so disappointed

Edited by Vivi2020

2 hours ago, Ihatethissomuch said:

I received an email today from Laurier that I’ve been put on the waitlist. Nothing has changed on Loris. 

Was this for 2 year non bsw or advanced standing?