I had my Harvard interview yesterday and they told me that it would take a while to hear back due to the "nature of the graduate school"-- they said I would hear back in early March. So if you're waiting on Harvard, looks like it will be a few weeks.

On 2/9/2020 at 6:34 PM, heseemstome said:

I had my Harvard interview yesterday and they told me that it would take a while to hear back due to the "nature of the graduate school"-- they said I would hear back in early March. So if you're waiting on Harvard, looks like it will be a few weeks.

I hope your interview went well! When did they invite you for the interview?

Hi everyone! I am a Classics major and I am applying to Classics MA programs for Fall 2020.

Until this point:

ad: Florida State

wl: UWisconsin

rej: UToronto (not accepting international applicants this year)

Still waiting for: UIUC (interviewed last week), Notre Dame, Indiana U, WashU in St. Louis

On 2/9/2020 at 11:40 AM, ClassicalK said:

Does anyone know the timeline for UPenn's AAMW program? I haven't seen any activity for this year yet and am dying to know when I should expect to hear something. 

I haven't heard anything from them either, but a friend of mine has already been accepted so I'm assuming a rejection from there...

24 minutes ago, IphigeniaInAulis said:

Has anyone heard anything new from Michigan IPCAA?  Have official acceptances already gone out?

They interview first, in person, at Michigan’s prospective weekend, which is next weekend. Admissions aren’t made until after that weekend.

14 hours ago, hadrianic said:

I haven't heard anything from them either, but a friend of mine has already been accepted so I'm assuming a rejection from there...

Can confirm they usually send out acceptances in late January.

18 hours ago, RomeSweetRome said:

Has anyone heard from Bryn Mawr's Classical Archaeology PhD? I haven't seen anything on the results page, but in previous years it looks like all of the decisions had gone out by now.

Hi, I’m at bryn mawr currently for undergrad, and I know the archaeology department is going through some stuff. They didn’t bring in any new students last year and I’m not sure if that’s the plan again

On 2/11/2020 at 12:57 PM, trajanicolumn said:

Has anyone heard anything from Tulane or Rutgers yet (MA specifically)?

I received an email from Rutgers stating essentially "we noticed you applied to the MA. We have a late deadline and aren't closing apps until March first. I'll keep you updated!" lol

On 2/15/2020 at 10:57 AM, santudius fusansus said:

when would Princeton send out their acceptances and when would Columbia Classics....anyone has an idea?

I had an interview with Princeton on 2/12. They didn't say anything about timing but I'm assuming it will be a few weeks.