MSW Applications Fall 2020

IvySWCu

5 hours ago, NicoleDes said:

Is anyone attending BC going to be looking for a roommate??? 

Definitely me, but I'll have a rabbit with me. Might possibly go to University of Washington but I'll know in a couple of weeks since we're supposed to hear back on their Financial Aid by then.

Just now, ayshaface said:

Definitely me, but I'll have a rabbit with me. Might possibly go to University of Washington but I'll know in a couple of weeks since we're supposed to hear back on their Financial Aid by then.

If you decide on BC for sure send me a message! I’m going to be looking for a roommate (but not sure if I’ll have found someone by then). I’ll keep you posted!

11 hours ago, ayshaface said:

Do you happen to know the deadline the Supplemental Form for financial aid is due ? I'm going to do it sometime within this week, I just hope I didn't miss the deadline.

21 minutes ago, Behaviorscience said:

I check hundreds of times a day lol ugh

45 minutes ago, Behaviorscience said:

Has any UChicago hopefuls heard anything back yet? I applied by the Jan.15th deadline and am going crazy, now I'm second guessing every aspect of my application lol

Will they be releasing decisions by Mar 15th?

Just now, Behaviorscience said:

That's what they say, some others here have gotten replies but they were later than the date of Feb 15th so they may be backed up 

Ahh. I know a lot of their decisions came out in lots of waves this year, so I would just sit tight and not freak out until the 3/15 deadline. Because they have to render a decision by then, unless it falls on a weekend or something. lol

I think they just have a huge applicant pool this year! Seems like 80% of this thread only applied there.

On 2/29/2020 at 8:16 PM, Allanaj said:

Idk yet! They offered me 17K. Well at least that’s the “estimated amount” that was in my acceptance letter. Does anyone know when I’d see the official amount? 

Wow! I got 15k yearly and they said thats the most they offer a student.. Now Im curious and want to call and ask more about it. How did you go about appealing?

Edited by JilltheGradgal

3 hours ago, MSWSTRESS said:

Do you happen to know the deadline the Supplemental Form for financial aid is due ? I'm going to do it sometime within this week, I just hope I didn't miss the deadline.

Wait what supplemental form? Is it for BC?

On ‎2‎/‎28‎/‎2020 at 10:32 PM, Lo599 said:

I did! 

Great! Have you heard back yet? My status still says "referred to the college and program for a decision."

2 hours ago, SWColumbia said:

Ahh. I know a lot of their decisions came out in lots of waves this year, so I would just sit tight and not freak out until the 3/15 deadline. Because they have to render a decision by then, unless it falls on a weekend or something. lol

I think they just have a huge applicant pool this year! Seems like 80% of this thread only applied there.

I applied the 12/1 deadline and was accepted last week (about 2 weeks after I was supposed to hear). I think they are super delayed so don't lose hope if you're not hearing!

4 hours ago, SWColumbia said:

What school are y’all referring to? Sorry so many threads lol