HGSE 2021

39 minutes ago, KcNc2019 said:

Have any of you been able to access the ADMITTED STUDENT'S website through the Financial Aid portal?

Admitted students can also find important information about aid, billing, and refunds in our Frequently Asked Questions Resource, on our website, and on the admitted students website.

I was able to login, but not sure if that means anything! 

4 minutes ago, Celia0820 said:

Thanks for sharing! Mine is International Educational Development Program. I'm stressed...

I just checked the results tab and it doesn't look like anyone has heard from that program yet! I think it really varies by program, so it makes sense that you haven't heard yet, but I understand the stress 100%!

Just now, KcNc2019 said:

Did you have to enter an additional password?

I entered login info but I just clicked the website link in your post! I am temporarily locked out of my financial aid account because I messed up my password too many times...whoops... 

3 minutes ago, penguinvibes said:

I just checked the results tab and it doesn't look like anyone has heard from that program yet! I think it really varies by program, so it makes sense that you haven't heard yet, but I understand the stress 100%!

Thanks for your sweet words!!

47 minutes ago, KcNc2019 said:

Have any of you been able to access the ADMITTED STUDENT'S website through the Financial Aid portal?

Admitted students can also find important information about aid, billing, and refunds in our Frequently Asked Questions Resource, on our website, and on the admitted students website.

Were you able to login? 

3 minutes ago, emstaal said:

It is very likely a fluke that I was able to access the admitted students website BUT while I am here I am looking around and there are a lot of virtual events starting March 22, so they gotta tell us before then! 

@emstaal I was unable to login ? I don't think it's a fluke if you had to sign in using login credentials. Damn, now I wish I hadn't tried lol this sucks

4 minutes ago, emstaal said:

It is very likely a fluke that I was able to access the admitted students website BUT while I am here I am looking around and there are a lot of virtual events starting March 22, so they gotta tell us before then! 

That's what I'm thinking.  It's almost time.

1 minute ago, PsychologicalDisk582 said:

@emstaal I was unable to login ? I don't think it's a fluke if you had to sign in using login credentials. Damn, now I wish I hadn't tried lol this sucks

I also got a graduate certificate through Harvard Extension School a few years ago, so it's possible that I am in the system in an odd way through that! 

16 minutes ago, emstaal said:

Were you able to login? 

8 minutes ago, emstaal said:

Oooooo!!! Do you mind sharing what some of the virtual events are?

I also wasn't able to log in to the admitted students website. That's really interesting that you were able to get in @emstaal! I tried to input my portal log in info and that didn't work. It seems like you need a HUID or some initial pin to set up an account because it's on "Harvard Key," which seems a little different than our application website. ?? 

Just now, Trytryagain said:

I also wasn't able to log in to the admitted students website. That's really interesting that you were able to get in @emstaal! I tried to input my portal log in info and that didn't work. It seems like you need a HUID or some initial pin to set up an account because it's on "Harvard Key," which seems a little different than our application website. ?? 

ahh so maybe it is because of my past graduate certificate through harvard extension that I could login! I had to set up harvard key during that time 

1 hour ago, penguinvibes said:

I was watching the results portal for a while and it seemed like the individual programs released their decisions individually rather than all of TC releasing at the same time, which is what I'm assuming HGSE is doing. Which program did you apply to? I was getting worried because I saw other programs getting decisions, but I applied to Developmental Psych, which just came out this afternoon!

I also applied for Developmental psych, and I am waiting as well!

8 minutes ago, wendynovak said:

I also applied for Developmental psych, and I am waiting as well!

Hmm... I definitely have it wrong then for how they were doing admissions roll out! My guess was definitely just a guess and not based on anything other than what I've seen on the forums, so I don't want to stress anyone out!! I'm sure everything will be out shortly :)

51 minutes ago, emstaal said:

Thank you for the update and the exciting news!

Would you be willing to share the list of virtual dates/times that you can see from your end there? I tried logging in and was only able to get the FAQ sheet (Tried the other link but I don't have a HarvardKey).