HGSE 2021

6 minutes ago, penguinvibes said:

I'm with you! Better knowing than continuing to wait. Do you know what you plan for next year?

Honestly, there’s no difference between my current school (UPenn, I’m doing a masters) and Harvard, but the Harvard brand is just so strong and compelling to me (some people would get confused between UPenn and penn state... but no offense to Penn state tho)... I think I will take more additional courses at Penn to delay my graduation to next year as I need my full-time international student status to be continued, and reapply to HGSE. Professionally, I will continue to do consulting. I hope next year the number of applications could be lowered a little bit? although I know it’s very selfish to say it...

Edited by xyzxyz123

3 minutes ago, xyzxyz123 said:

Honestly, there’s no difference between my current school (UPenn, I’m doing a masters) and Harvard, but the Harvard brand is just so strong and compelling to me (some people would get confused between UPenn and penn state... but offense to Penn state tho)... I think I will take more additional courses at Penn to delay my graduation to next year as I need my full-time international student status to be continued, and reapply to HGSE. Professionally, I will continue to do consulting. I hope next year the number of applications could be lowered a little bit? although I know it’s very selfish to say it...

I think that sounds like a great plan!

I have been accepted to Penn as well for their Interdisciplinary Studies in Human Development program and I will likely end up there next year. Maybe I'll see you around!

1 minute ago, penguinvibes said:

I think that sounds like a great plan!

I have been accepted to Penn as well for their Interdisciplinary Studies in Human Development program and I will likely end up there next year. Maybe I'll see you around!

I’m not at Penn GSE (as I mentioned before I’m a business major student from undergrad till now) but I know abundant amount of people at Penn GSE tho??