NSERC PGS D 2021-2022

MarleyBarley

3 minutes ago, millisecond said:

Hi all, last name 'W', psych committee, just found out I won CGS D in the portal!

Huge congratulations to you!

I'm last name B, Evolution and Ecology committee (169) and nothing. Of course, you can imagine I'm beginning to assume the worst at this point.

Good luck to everyone!

hey all, so nice to not be alone in this crazy waiting game!!

this is my first time applying, just checked that my research portal doesn't show my application in it at all (even tho I've confirmed that its submitted in the NSERC online system login system).. just wondering if this is this normal?

1 minute ago, choccymilk said:

hey all, so nice to not be alone in this crazy waiting game!!

this is my first time applying, just checked that my research portal doesn't show my application in it at all (even tho I've confirmed that its submitted in the NSERC online system login system).. just wondering if this is this normal?

Do you mean the online portal, not extranet? I just tried to log into the online portal and it said it's unavailable due to scheduled maintenance. 

Is anyone else seeing this page? I feel confused. When I click to access personal folder, it says access denied. 

I applied last year and when I open the link from last year's email, it shows my results from last year, but there is no folder for this year in there. Is there supposed to be a second folder? Or am I supposed to wait until this page updates from this year's link they sent? 

Thanks!

image.thumb.png.abc8d2949ecf5ac2ecb984c70983b74e.png

Just now, CharB said:

Is anyone else seeing this page? I feel confused. When I click to access personal folder, it says access denied. 

I applied last year and when I open the link from last year's email, it shows my results from last year, but there is no folder for this year in there. Is there supposed to be a second folder? Or am I supposed to wait until this page updates from this year's link they sent? 

Thanks!

image.thumb.png.abc8d2949ecf5ac2ecb984c70983b74e.png

Me and my other group member. 

1 minute ago, LonelyHunter said:

last name M,

Psy committee.

Note: Last year i had to email NSERC because  they forgot to publish my result (yah they did).

And no email from NSERC today

You received PGSD? or CGSD? Just trying to see if there's an order? I'm also M but haven't heard anything.

1 minute ago, CharB said:

Thanks!

I believe the sites are different. The link from last year takes me to my old letters and the link from this year's email takes me to an empty applicant library. The two sites use the same login though.

3 minutes ago, illuminatice said:

Do you mean the online portal, not extranet? I just tried to log into the online portal and it said it's unavailable due to scheduled maintenance. 

Yes, online research portal! https://portal-portail.nserc-crsng.gc.ca/ There is a notice on the main page that it will be periodically unavailable until 12pm EST for maintenance , so makes sense that that error is there!

1 minute ago, illuminatice said:

If ANY of you can focus on work right now, you're a superhuman. I'm sitting here with a coffee staring nervously at my laptop screen refreshing every 5 minutes. Aaaaaaaaahhhhhh

Same! My supervisor just sent me back a draft of my proposal and we have a meeting this afternoon to talk about it but I can barely LOOK at it. 

Thank god she understands I'm a nervous ball of energy with a short attention span. 

3 minutes ago, Eff5 said:

I believe the sites are different. The link from last year takes me to my old letters and the link from this year's email takes me to an empty applicant library. The two sites use the same login though.

lol so I've been refreshing the wrong page this whole time - love that for me

7 minutes ago, ParisMashouri said:

You received PGSD? or CGSD? Just trying to see if there's an order? I'm also M but haven't heard anything.

It's all in french so I'm not sure. It's the ES D (so the 21k/year). I'm shaking too much too look at the translation.

I didn't received OGS, so I was certain that I will not get NSERC. I was wrong!