NSERC PGS D 2021-2022

MarleyBarley

Is there anyone who now has their results but until that point were seeing the "Access denied page" error page? Wondering how serious this is and if my results could be there, but there is a technical problem stopping me from seeing it?

2 minutes ago, tje said:

Is there anyone who now has their results but until that point were seeing the "Access denied page" error page? Wondering how serious this is and if my results could be there, but there is a technical problem stopping me from seeing it?

I suspect they are in the process of uploading yours. Technically speaking you can upload whatever you want yourself it seems and they have to block that access for the process to work on their end. This is my hypothesis tho, 

Just now, BittersweetHaiku said:

I suspect they won't send the emails until everyone's results are up

more evidence that the entire process is mostly MANUAL.......in this day and age...unreal but heck governments are billions in debt ... no complains

But if they already let the universities know... what's the harm in just telling us "you got it" or "nope", and then leave the details for later, when they upload..

Would save a lot of the anxiety..

Just now, ChessChz said:

But if they already let the universities know... what's the harm in just telling us "you got it" or "nope", and then leave the details for later, when they upload..

Would save a lot of the anxiety..

That'd be too easy obviously ?

3 minutes ago, StructIntern said:

Seriously only one from Committee 201 on this forum ? Or even engineering ? Can I take that as a very non-competitive year ? 

I'm in engineering, have not heard anything yet, although it's possible I may be moved to physics/astronomy/space science

Edited by orapronobis

Just now, CatsandGraphs said:

For those curious about ranking, I emailed to accept my award and I got an automatic response in which it was said that rankings will be available by June 30th. 

That is very late...last year it was all together (ranking plus results)

16 minutes ago, illuminatice said:

Committee 169, I got a PGS-D! Good luck to everyone else who is waiting!!! ?

Hey, so now you can tell us :Dwhere does the result appear? first page or after clicking on folder with name?

Congrats again!

For those who have their access denied. I called 613-995-4273 and then had to send them a screenshot to show my access is denied. They finally got back to me just now after updating my permissions. 

Unfortunately it is a rejection for me, but at least I have closure. I recommend contacting them if you don't see an "Applicants" tab beside "Change password" on the website.